Reading and Leeds?

nemesis90

^ Haha yeah i noticed they weren't mentioned in that bit

And there was just this grossly overweight woman with her legs out...ew haha

Anyway i didn't think they would be on

I saw pictures of that. who is that really?

I FUCKING LOVE BETH DITTO.

hahaha meg when i called you

during standing in the way of control

it was then

when she stripped

and i was proper screaming into the phone

MEG SHES GETTING NAKED SHES STRIPPING SHES STRIPPING

but you may have hung up =P

paramore were also just amazing btw

okay, so heres my little review of paramore @ Reading, lol!

i was a couple of rows from the front.seriously i couldn't really see how packed it was behind me(but im guessing it was pretty packed haha) but every one was like sardines.they opened with MB with the intro & everything.

i think they played(not in order) MB,pressure,emergency,crushcrushcrush,for a pesimist,here we go again, that might be it i cant remember.

anyways i was surprised they didnt play hallelujah or even try and promote it, that was kinda strange.

er, im tryna remember other things,....the crowde were quite good, lots of people singing along.

there were chants of fit fit fit & when hayley said "reading i want you to dance with me" some people said some dodgey things.

and to the signing, i'd never gone 2 one at reading fest before.

i was just planning 2 go @ 6(it was moved until 6.45) but i was near there so i asked what time it would be good 2 come at and i got told people had been waiting 4 2 hours..........anyways cut a long story short i had nothing better 2 do so i queed for close 2 4 hours.hahahha

zac looked like he didnt wanna be there but hayley josh & jeremy were all really sweet.

yeah zac was the same at leeds. just signed it and passed it to jeremy. jeremy is like so mint. he gave me like the biggest smile i was like awwwh jezza. hah

i was on the barrier for paramore at leeds. my god i thought i was going to die after running from the entrance to the main stage. jeeeeesus. im not the running sort.

they played misery business, emergency, here we go again, for a pessimist, crush crush crush, thats what you get and pressure. it were reet good.

i was suprised at no hallelujah.

i nearly died in the line for the signing tent. they kinda zig zagged it so when they were letting us in everyone just basically pushed into one huge line rofl it was so funny. the oxfam people were like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" and died. useful pah.

but yeah. was mint. rhcp were average and rather boring. favourite headliner all weekend was DEFINATLEY New Found Glory. They were fucking amazing!

x

yeah zac was the same at leeds. just signed it and passed it to jeremy. jeremy is like so mint. he gave me like the biggest smile i was like awwwh jezza. hah

i was on the barrier for paramore at leeds. my god i thought i was going to die after running from the entrance to the main stage. jeeeeesus. im not the running sort.

they played misery business, emergency, here we go again, for a pessimist, crush crush crush, thats what you get and pressure. it were reet good.

i was suprised at no hallelujah.

i nearly died in the line for the signing tent. they kinda zig zagged it so when they were letting us in everyone just basically pushed into one huge line rofl it was so funny. the oxfam people were like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" and died. useful pah.

but yeah. was mint. rhcp were average and rather boring. favourite headliner all weekend was DEFINATLEY New Found Glory. They were fucking amazing!

x

rofl yours is pretty much exactly the same as my reading experience

i was so paranoid about getting to the front that i got to the entrace at like, 9 and then ran my legs off and got to the barrier

i was exhausted though

haha im so unfit

yeah they played all the favourites minus hallelujah and got the crowd going well, loads of people watched them, it was really amazing

though the signing was just too much

me and tarnya just couldnt be bothered to que becuase it was ridiculous so we stood at the barrier and like, watched them haha

though i yelled at zac if they could sign my hoodie which i lobbed at him and bless him he passed it on and they all did even though i didnt que ;)

that just made my day =)

the whole weekend was incredible infact

yeah it was amazing. i was right on the bar at reading. queued for 3 hours for the gate to open then legged it all the way to the stage, i nearly collapsed when i got there lol. it was so good though, i think maybe some people were there for the wrong reasons but the vast majority were singing and dancing away and it was great fun, big crowd too from what i could see. they made a bit of a cockup in pessimist though. i dont know who did the wrong thing but someone played the wrong part and it looked like it was all going to fall apart but they got it back on track after a bar or two.

i went to the signing but i didnt know how the system worked so i didnt get to get anything signed or have a chat. i watched from the barrier though and was very jealous of the people laughing and joking with them :P seemed like they were having a good time though. there was one bit where there was no one near hayley and she was looking around at everyone behind the barriers so i waved at her and she gave a sheepish wave back. that was an awesome moment :D. after the signing they all came to the edge of the tent and had a little chat with the small crowd outside which was awesome. was good to see them so close up, i love hayleys new hair!

rofl yours is pretty much exactly the same as my reading experience

i was so paranoid about getting to the front that i got to the entrace at like, 9 and then ran my legs off and got to the barrier

i was exhausted though

haha im so unfit

yeah they played all the favourites minus hallelujah and got the crowd going well, loads of people watched them, it was really amazing

though the signing was just too much

me and tarnya just couldnt be bothered to que becuase it was ridiculous so we stood at the barrier and like, watched them haha

though i yelled at zac if they could sign my hoodie which i lobbed at him and bless him he passed it on and they all did even though i didnt que ;)

that just made my day =)

the whole weekend was incredible infact

sounds very VERY similar to me! we must have been mere feet away from each other. i remember that hoody, i remember thinking 'why didnt i think of that?' lol. what were you wearing? (although i prob still wont be able to remember you :P) where abouts were you on the bar?