Reading and Leeds?

nemesis90

^ I was waiting for your reply dude. Mate go and see Eisley instead. To be honest they would probably be better anyways seeing they are on a smaller stage (plus the twats stay away from the Carling tent so no throwing bottles) and they were absolutely blinding on Wednesday. Still sucks for the band though. Must be so upsetting missing this festival for a second year in a row. If they want I will loan them out from front room to play in so it's not a wasted trip :D

damn, i'm gutted. still there's lots of other bands i like, such as Eisley. bit of a bummer though, was looking forward to seeing paramore cos i probably won't be seeing them on their upcoming uk tour. 2 years running maybe, they must feel terrible, they seem to be cursed never to play Reading. wish i got a ticket for Leeds now. hopefully they'll still get there in time or maybe they'll move the scheulde around and they'll play later in the day tomorrow.

Was speaking to the guys from Manchester Orchestra last night and they were saying that they are so privileged to be playing the Carling Weekend because all the bands in the states go on about how Reading and Leeds is the biggest festival going. The guys must be so gutted.