How are you getting the word out?

kerrie

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got the lead singer of one of the bands I am in to listen to Paramore (he's like in his mid 30's) and he LOVED them. So then, he got one of his friends in Massachusetts to listen to them and the first thing his friend said was "man, that girl can sing!!" I want to make a shirt too!!

When I had a pretty damn good job I would buy copies of "AWKIF" and give them out to doubtful friends. I figured it would help the band out by selling copies, and it would help get more people into Paramore.

I am also on a few street teams where I constantly email the bands to take Paramore out with them on tour, or vice versa.

I am getting word out by not ceasing to talk about it :D I get the word out and annoy people at the same time. 'Tis a happy balance :D

Yeah I am doing the same, but I can't tell whether my friends are going to buy a c.d. to shut me up or just kill me :) Hopefully they will buy the c.d. for several obvious reasons!

my friend courtney made me a shirt a while back, shes into like graphic design and all this stuff, and the shirt was a special thing when AWKIF was released. its like the Paramount design, but it says Paramore. i wore it to the meet and greet last august and Jeremy liked it. haha :]

and also i ordered the Paramore folder from fbr in the beginning of the school year and everyone was like "who is that? you look like her" because i have red hair and stuff and i just got my hair cut like her and so many people have come up to me like "i heard you cut your hair like that girl from that band?" and i just say "yep, hayley from paramore" i think my obsession annoys people sometimes. haha oh well, im not holding back for anyone :]

i've been wearing my paramore t-shirts and the self-made RIOT! t-shirt i made for the London gig. then just generally talking about them and telling friends on myspace, posting bulletins about RIOT! and just general promotion stuff, stickers, flyers and posters.

• 2 weeks later...

im from the philippines and like the other fans here WE SPREAD THE WORD!!!WE SPREAD SOME PARALOVIN' here! haha..and i lend my ipod to my friends and i let them listen to the band. and while listening, i let them scroll the band's photos. and i also made a cellphone theme of Paramore and i've never changed it eversince. i haven't made it public with respect to the band. the theme is quite limited to a range of nokia phones.

and riot is all over my notebook! all my friends keep asking about em!!!