The Photography Thread

goodnote

^jorgi, did you take those?

i'd put up some of the stuff i do, but in school we use 35 mm cameras, and the only scanner we have is downstairs...and technically i dont think i'm supposed to be on a message board anyway, let alone posting pics. haha. but yeah, gotta love the old skool cameras and black and white film. i know i do. +D

Wow, only just found this thread. Will have to put some pics up when i get home. Don't have much digital stuff atm cos i've been working with a 35mm manual SLR recently, will try and scan those tho. They're not too good cos i'm no good with the developing (tend to use the squeegee too much and drag the pictures across the film, lol). Will post them anyway, lol.

^jorgi, did you take those?

i'd put up some of the stuff i do, but in school we use 35 mm cameras, and the only scanner we have is downstairs...and technically i dont think i'm supposed to be on a message board anyway, let alone posting pics. haha. but yeah, gotta love the old skool cameras and black and white film. i know i do. +D

Sure did (: Not the best, but hey, was just testing.

Bit peeved because the display screen is fucking tiny, so what i thought was a reasonable enough shutter speed ended up screwing a few things up and blurring them majorly when it got to viewing them on a bigger screen.. . Ah well, life goes on !

and avit black and white film, my friend showed me a few shots he'd taken for his photo class... epic is the word i'd go for. needs to be done well, though.