The Photography Thread

goodnote

thank you kat :D you know your photos are awesome right? hehe

im only a beginner in scenery photos now because before I only took photos at concerts and festivals, but im glad they turned out good :)

I'm a beginner tooooo...

I didn't seriously pick up a camera till... Well, literally almost two years ago since march... I started as a sophomore and I'm a senior now, so....

But yeah, these are great, and you'll get a lot better if these are beginning ones...

Great angles--the composition just overall is great. Keep it up. :)

same. I only started early 2005. didn't take any photography lessons or anything.

I really wanna take up a photography class now, but in my high school it doesn't give you a very good scaling for your overall high school mark :(

so I might just continue it as a hobby and stick to my reading of 'digital photography for dummies' that I found in my school library lol

same. I only started early 2005. didn't take any photography lessons or anything.

I really wanna take up a photography class now, but in my high school it doesn't give you a very good scaling for your overall high school mark :(

so I might just continue it as a hobby and stick to my reading of 'digital photography for dummies' that I found in my school library lol

Lol... We don't have a photography class... We don't even have a dark room, which is insanely lame because all the ghetto schools in the surrounding areas have them...

And I don't use digitals... They just don't work out too well for me... The only one I would use would be an SLR, but the one I want is close to $2000... No way I'm ever getting one of those... So I'll stick with my film. :)

Yeah, I'm going to do as many as I can next year. They seriously have a TON of incredible photo classes at my college, but I'm transferring after next summer.

I'm going to do forensic photography (it's taught at the police academy) and fashion photography and studio lighting and everything. Haha.