New Paramore Song - Born For This!

i cant get enough of this song.i really cant.i want to talk about it here because well all my friends are sick of hearing about 'how amazing it is,and how proud i am,and how hard they worked'..hah.they asked me to leave.

wow.i love this song and you guys.

yeah i was telling my friend today all about how the album comes out in june but they released a song and how excited i was.....and she just looked at me like 'yeah aaaand?'

its good to come on here and share the love.

Hahaha so I told my friend (while hopping up and down excitedly) that I had their new song on my iPod... and she basically was like, "Oh god... NO! NO DON'T WANNA HEAR HOW OBSESSED WITH PARAMORE YOU ARE, I'M NOT! AHH" and she literally ran down the hall screaming... So I yelled after her, "I KNOW, BUT YOU SHOULD BE!!!" ....You have to know her to appreciate that though, lol...

Then when we had class together I made her listen to it anyway :)

Hahaha so I told my friend (while hopping up and down excitedly) that I had their new song on my iPod... and she basically was like, "Oh god... NO! NO DON'T WANNA HEAR HOW OBSESSED WITH PARAMORE YOU ARE, I'M NOT! AHH" and she literally ran down the hall screaming... So I yelled after her, "I KNOW, BUT YOU SHOULD BE!!!" ....You have to know her to appreciate that though, lol...

Then when we had class together I made her listen to it anyway :)

yes! spread the paramore love....even if force is necessary.

FYI, the vids on there might be mislabeled. When i click on Riot Contest I it saves as contest IV; III saves as 1; IV saves as 5; and V doesn't save, but the link goes to 3. II is the only one that saves as 2

oh i know, the thing is that they dont follow any particular order, because some of them were small so i joined some videos. I wanted to put the coolest video 1st in the page. In other words dont pat attention to that, it doesnt affect anything in the video sequence.

oh i know, the thing is that they dont follow any particular order, because some of them were small so i joined some videos. I wanted to put the coolest video 1st in the page. In other words dont pat attention to that, it doesnt affect anything in the video sequence.

oh ok. how about the one labeled backstage....V. When i rightclick on it to save, i get an error message...