New Paramore Song - Born For This!

ahhhh i LOVE the new song.

it has the feel of "All We Know" (the song) cos of hayley's amazing voice and the music is just so... wow. i love how the song has a certain "attitude" to it.

and haha the song is on repeat for the past 3 hours since i downloaded it off Paramorefans.com/media.

i was actually a whole day late, cos my car was blocked by my dad's jeep at home, so i couldnt go out. well i could have, but i was so knackered from soccer that i didnt..... i hope i made sense.but the first thing i did when i woke up was shower, got dressed, got my laptop and drove to Coffeebean, which has the FASTEST wireless connection in the whole of Brunei.

i ordered something (so i wont get kicked out for mooching off their wreless) and got to PAramore's official site, this site, FBR's site, FBR+'s site, and finally came across a post saying the song and lyrics are on the media page. downloaded, waited patiently, played the song, and OHMIGOD!!!!!! shuddered, had goosebumps, heart racing, palms sweating, im just in love with the song!!!! i am SO grateful im one of those fans that contributes to their success..... gah i love Paramore.

they rock. period. and u guys? i love u guys. haha i feel that hugging cat from "Get Fuzzy". haha

aites. i gtg guys. have school. haha. im actually an hour late for a discussion. haha.

peace out Paramoreians.

I don't know how many plays i've got until it shows up on Last.fm on Sunday haha

DAMN it's probably over 100 already though :]

I've been going around MSN asking people if they wanted me to send them a song of a band they liked, just an acoustic version then i change the filename of the new Paramore song and send that instead haha....i am not best liked at the moment :]

I don't know how many plays i've got until it shows up on Last.fm on Sunday haha

DAMN it's probably over 100 already though :]

I've been going around MSN asking people if they wanted me to send them a song of a band they liked, just an acoustic version then i change the filename of the new Paramore song and send that instead haha....i am not best liked at the moment :]

Haha...well don't make people hate Paramore by doing this...

i was thinking, when i heard this i would have to give it a couple of listens to get into it. i normally have to, with any band, and especially considering is quite a new sound for paramore, as i expected. but, i listened to it once, heard what it was all about..put it on again, and loved it so much! its been on repeat ever since! and i thought the people where i lived should all hear it too, so its been on repeat in my car, full blast so every1 can hear every word!

compared to the old stuff...i like it just as much, but not sure if anything can top my love for 'all we know is falling'....we will see!

i was thinking, when i heard this i would have to give it a couple of listens to get into it. i normally have to, with any band, and especially considering is quite a new sound for paramore, as i expected. but, i listened to it once, heard what it was all about..put it on again, and loved it so much! its been on repeat ever since! and i thought the people where i lived should all hear it too, so its been on repeat in my car, full blast so every1 can hear every word!

compared to the old stuff...i like it just as much, but not sure if anything can top my love for 'all we know is falling'....we will see!

Yeah, the very first time I heard it, I was singing along by the end of the song....that's ALWAYS a sign of an absolutely great song...

I have just listened to the song for the first time.

I downloaded it from the media page.

Words cannot express what I feel about this song.

I am more excited about this album than I was before [and I was REEEEALLY EXCITED.]

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go play that song again..and again...and again.

Guest JadeIsRad
It probably reminds you of whoa because it has serious potential for crowd involvement like Whoa did/does. Only difference is, I like this song VERY MUCH!

yeah I think thats why :]