New Paramore Song - Born For This!

^ aw, that's good that it's fixed :D!

Yeah. I have been going nuts for two days. I wanted this song on my iPod and I think you have subliminal messages somewhere or something because I am about to go download a buttload of Avril songs. I already have all the songs from the second album but I need the rest.

You shouldnt use, limewire alot of those p2p programs are bad. Torrents and newsgroups are a little safer.

I know. The old thing I was using decided not to work so I ended up dling that but I just deleted it because it was messed up already. Now all those songs from there are gone. :/

What should I use?

You shouldnt use, limewire alot of those p2p programs are bad. Torrents and newsgroups are a little safer.

Psh, don't you roll your eyes at meh...

lol

Well I figured that. But anyway, I got it from Limewire. That's all.

Hes actually right, I read your post about your computer having a virus or something. Its possble you pick it up from limewire.

Its not safe.:???:

Try something like bittorrent

Guest haunted_dreams55
I use Ares and I have never had a problem.

Me too. Thats all I've ever use and I get alot of songs that I might not have off of it and some programs too, like photoshop.

Not to derail the conversation, but we're getting a little off topic if this thread is for discussing Born For This...might want to move the other discussion to the Off Topic forum...although file-sharing is, in general, BAD....didn't you all know that? :)

Not to derail the conversation, but we're getting a little off topic if this thread is for discussing Born For This...might want to move the other discussion to the Off Topic forum...although file-sharing is, in general, BAD....didn't you all know that? :)

it's good :D

anyway.. born for this.. i'm away up to like 140 plays, and i think my mum even likes it.. which is a big thing, lol.

so i listened to it for the first time yesterday. i thought it was pretty good, but it didnt sound like their old stuff. im sure it will grown on me, ill just have to get use to it.

Interesting...I agree that it doesn't sound exactly like their old stuff, but I think it just sounds miles better, personally....and that's not to discredit the songs on AWKIF, which I love. I just think this song, across the board, is so much stronger - Hayley's vocals, the playing (Zac's drum riffs are awesome).

I think it really shows a great step forward for them as a band...without abandoning in anyway who they are...

Interesting...I agree that it doesn't sound exactly like their old stuff, but I think it just sounds miles better, personally....and that's not to discredit the songs on AWKIF, which I love. I just think this song, across the board, is so much stronger - Hayley's vocals, the playing (Zac's drum riffs are awesome).

I think it really shows a great step forward for them as a band...without abandoning in anyway who they are...

Yeah it's already looking to me like they are better off as a four piece.

I didn't think Hunter recorded with them but i'm not really sure

Then again i wouldn't say they do better as a 4 piece...

Because they have all improved what with Hayley's voice and everything to

Soooo it was bound to sound better, i don't think it has much to do with just being 4