what u think it will sound like as 4 piece?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh - yelling for songs during a show is usually not going to get them in the set...the setlist for most all bands is pretty well-defined - the sound guys have to know what's coming next, the lighting guys need to be able to do their thing to the right song...switching it up all of a sudden isn't done much...unless you're The White Stripes and Jack White just decides to play whatever pops into his head next.

aw yeah. they don't usually do it, but last april when they played in glasgow someone was chanting away for them to do brighter and they added it on at the end :D i was chuffed.

oh, and i don't think anybody should worry about how they're going to sound as a 4 piece band. they're going to be amazing.. as alwayssssss.

aw yeah. they don't usually do it, but last april when they played in glasgow someone was chanting away for them to do brighter and they added it on at the end :D i was chuffed.

oh, and i don't think anybody should worry about how they're going to sound as a 4 piece band. they're going to be amazing.. as alwayssssss.

Really? That's very cool...they must have been having a great time.

i've been wondering about this myself. maybe hayley will play a few songs?! haha. i dunno. maybe they'll get someone to tour with them just for the guitar. who knows. personally, i think jonathan farro should do the guitar ;) but all i know is they better do brighter b/c i've never seen live, in the 5 times i've seen them. b/c 4 of the times she was sick, so they cut it. and the other time was warped... and it's my fave. *figners crossed*

ahha there is hope for me. ha.

i think it's funny how people are suggesting jonathan farro should play guitar for them..has anyone actually heard/seen him play?

why is it so funny?! i don't think anyone (including myself) is being totally serious. just like a funny suggestion? i just know he plays... or atleast i'm almost positive... btw, i'm not trying to be rude by saying this...

i wasn't taking a shot at you (if that's what it seemed like) i saw it elsewhere too, i think on LJ. like suggestions of zach hall playing guitar, all that stuff kinda amuses me because they just have pics of guitars and what not on their site so people assume they can play. i guess it's funny to me cuz i have a couple of guitars but am definitely not worthy of playing with them.

yeah i think they will sound awesome as a 4, but they might have to tweak with a few of the songs to make it fluid and sound as if everything fits together. Who knows? They might get some session musicianists (sp...??) haha, but then again, no-one can fully say that. Time will tell what happens :)

Guest JadeIsRad
i think it's funny how people are suggesting jonathan farro should play guitar for them..has anyone actually heard/seen him play?

It would be cool if he did play for them =] i aint seen or heard him play though...