what u think it will sound like as 4 piece?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt Jason will come back unfortunately :P!

I don't think they'd get a session guitarist, they're not that high maintenance :P! Just change the guitar parts to fit one guitar!

Haha, Jason isn't gonna come back. He is in a new band now. SHIROCK. They aren't good either... :/

I think if anyone should come to be in the band, it should be Zach Hall, he plays Guitar right?

I would rather they stayed just as the 4 rather than getting a new member really...

I mean yeah a new member would be cool, but Josh, Zac, Hayley and Jermey click so well

Annd it just works so it doesn't really bother me

Although i still love Hunter :]

Doubt Jason will come back unfortunately :P!

I don't think they'd get a session guitarist, they're not that high maintenance :P! Just change the guitar parts to fit one guitar!

aye, i suppose man. that must be annoying for them. having to memorize like.. all the new stuff, aswell as new ways to play old stuff.

hard work.

Yeah I think they were lucky enough to find someone as good as Hunter to replace Jason....

Really I don't think getting a replacement even rates on the hardness scale. I think it's more like after 2 guitarists they're over it. They know them 4 will always be around so just dealing with it as that makes it easier.

If they really wanted to they could just set up the lead bits onto a trigger which Josh could control and play rhythm behind it or vis versa. But most likely you probably wont notice a giant difference live because the bass is so much more prominent live than on the CD, so he'll be able to compensate for not having a rhythm guitar.

I hope it works out. If not they can recruit me, which I don't have a problem with in the slightest..! :lol:

Really I don't think getting a replacement even rates on the hardness scale. I think it's more like after 2 guitarists they're over it. They know them 4 will always be around so just dealing with it as that makes it easier.

If they really wanted to they could just set up the lead bits onto a trigger which Josh could control and play rhythm behind it or vis versa. But most likely you probably wont notice a giant difference live because the bass is so much more prominent live than on the CD, so he'll be able to compensate for not having a rhythm guitar.

I hope it works out. If not they can recruit me, which I don't have a problem with in the slightest..! :lol:

true...

haha i dont think anyone would mind playin rhythm guitar for them...

imagine if they held a contest like that....but that wont happen lol.

There are plenty of bands that manage without a rhythm, and sound fine... Blink 182's done it for years...

And The Fall of Troy is AMAZING, and they've only got one guitar... So I think they'll do fine....

Besides, Hayley could always shread some faces if she really had to ;)

There are plenty of bands that manage without a rhythm, and sound fine... Blink 182's done it for years...

And The Fall of Troy is AMAZING, and they've only got one guitar... So I think they'll do fine....

Besides, Hayley could always shread some faces if she really had to ;)

Those are different styles though with song constructions around 1 guitar part.

well if u are really anal about music then u will definitely notice a big difference, because josh is in no way a jazz guitarist and there is no way he will be able to play those two licks clean on stage. so itll be different for sure. my buddy brandon played one of their songs by himself and he had a little bit of trouble just cuz its two guitars, however he has been playing for 10 years and is a 3rd year jazz guitar major in college lol.

They'll sound great. It's going to work - they'll find the right answer for each song that makes it sound every bit as good, if not better, than before.

i don't think it can be said much better.

they know what's best for the band and no matter what they do, we know that they'll do amazingly. it's a challenge to go from a 5 piece to a 4, but they're good at what they do and i'm sure that they'll be able to make the change work.