The Hockey Thread.

chrisseh11

he clipped his pad...I believe that would make you fall down...It doesn't mean he did it on purpose...Though it's not a conisidence though that out of the top 10 penalty minute getters in the playoffs 5 of the players are from Anaheim ;)

That was not a clip. Emery put his hand out infront of Getzlaf on purpose to draw that penatly. That was not just an innocent little clip. That was an outstretched arm looking for a way to get a goal.

And yeah, I am not surprised since we get every penalty and the other teams do not. We really need to find non-biased refs in the NHL. They are few and far between.

Yup. Exactly.

Never said the Ducks were perfect. But really, like shooting a puck at someone is smart. The dude should have thought about it. The refs need to keep their eyes open and make fair calls.

If they are going to suspend Pronger for a reaction hit, then they need to suspend Alfredsson for that shot at Niedermayer. They oculd have at least given them a penatly.

So yeah. The refs DO need to wake up. Never said the Ducks were perfect. But if the refs are going todo their job, they might aswell do it right and fair. And by the way, I am not the only one who has noticed the refs being biased. The television announcers (who are not really cheering for either team) said that the refs are letting Ottawa get away and calling stupid things on Anaheim.

Yeah.

exactly.

and the announcers will always be biased.

The NBC broadcast was a hell of a lot different then the CBC one.Well actually CBC is based from Toronto so all the announcers are Leafs worshipers so they don't really like Ottawa.

But the Sports Net and TSN broadcasts were certainly biased towards Ottawa because they're Canadian.

OH I AM SO HAPPY!!!!! I CRIED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE CELEBRATION! Tears of joy, haha. And relief. No more heart attacks for a while :D Ahhh, when I saw Selanne raise that cup...I cried even more! Haha. AHHH words cannot describe how proud I am of them!

I did feel bad when Emery accidentally scored that goal. I kind of wish they did not count that one because that just sucks. Makes me feel bad. But oh well.

And all is at peace now. That Alfredsson guy said his apologies and that was nice. Can take back everything I said now since he does have class if he says sorry.

AHHHHHHHH. It all still has yet to sink in 100%.

• 2 months later...
As soon as I saw the title of this thread, the words Cheyenne's Internet Home came to mind.....

Hahahahaha! It is Heaven....ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!!

ooh, exciting, not long til i see the Ducks play in London, i'm so happy they're coming here :]

Goodness gracious, you are so lucky!!! I am jealous of you now Wayne! Tell me how it goesssss. I am excited for youuu.

I will be there though...In spirit. Heck, I am at every game...In spirit XP

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...