New T-shirts?

Just my luck all of those are girls shirts :[

Grrrr i will have to wait till they tour here to get one then

Seeing as they sold out REALLY quickly at the London show

haha same here... Everything was out at the london show. And the queue was just too long for anything. Us guys will have to wait.. aha

but on the officialness of the thing.. then i guess its a reliable source. NME is that music magazine is it not?

Just my luck all of those are girls shirts :[

Grrrr i will have to wait till they tour here to get one then

Seeing as they sold out REALLY quickly at the London show

The two black ones and the orange one are mens ones... or I think they are. Cause the others say girls on them and the shirt shape is different.

the yellow one is original, evreyone will notice you in the street. lol.

yeah and if everyone looks at the yellow that means people will read the shirt and they will be like "paramore?, whats that, im going to go look that up" and that means (hopefully) one more fan. hahaa

the purple one and the pink one (i think) are being sold on grindstore

Yeah they are. So if anyone's interested in those I'd say get em from Grindstore... link

I haven't ordered from NME in about two years, but last time I did I was left waiting about four months for a hoodie which in the end never came so I cancelled the order.

Maybe they're better now with delivering stuff, but it would always be about a few weeks before anything came at the quickest. With Grindstore it takes about a week.