AOL Music Sessions - GO VOTE!

nemesis90

You used methods that all internet users are incapable of. How many people do you think know how to use these programs you guys used to vote. Multi-vote means to vote all you want, by click of the mouse. Not to where it is impossible to compete with whoever has a way of cheating. Also, you guys cheated a band that was receiving plentiful votes at a slow rate per unique IP out of a win. Because of this Papa Roach will be receving something special.

And don't think the idea of banning Paramore from future contests and polls was soley my idea. It was decided by the AOL Live Sessions Undercover staff. Maybe if you guys write a letter of apology, to us and to Papa Roach I can show them and maybe things can be changed. But as of now, you guys ruined it for your band.

I don't even know if you are a fake or not...

But i doubt this internet users incapable of...if thats so true why were internet users capable enough to do it with Paramore, i think you need to be more specific

I'm just saying if this has happened why don't you change the format, these programs are obviously available to 'Internet Users' so i think it's up to you guys to change the format slightly

I didn't partake in any of this but i did hear how Papa Roach gained a lot of votes quite fast at points so i'm not seeing much consideration of other possibilities here

I totally refuse to believe the 'you guys ruined it for your band' line....

That is ignorant on your part

i wouldnt be surprised if you're a paparoach fan trying to mess with us.

Personally, I dislike papa roach. I came here under my own free will to let you guys know what you are responsible for. Instead of letting you guys practice the "Ignorance is Bliss" ideal, by you all not knowing "why?".

Personally, I dislike papa roach. I came here under my own free will to let you guys know what you are responsible for. Instead of letting you guys practice the "Ignorance is Bliss" ideal, by you all not knowing "why?".

i am honestly asking this right now.

Who are you?

What do you do at AOL?

Can you give me proof that you are who you say you are?

Oh come on. You cannot say this is the first time cheating has happened. We're fans; of course we want our favorite bands to win. How about Papa Roach fans? I doubt they were doing all voting by 'click of the mouse'. Cheating always happens with the multi-vote thing.. it's inevitable. The only way to stop it is to have 1 vote per ISP or whatever. That is the only way it could be truly fair.

Oh, and enough of the 'banning Paramore' shit. We got that the first time.

I don't even know if you are a fake or not...

But i doubt this internet users incapable of...if thats so true why were internet users capable enough to do it with Paramore, i think you need to be more specific

I'm just saying if this has happened why don't you change the format, these programs are obviously available to 'Internet Users' so i think it's up to you guys to change the format slightly

I didn't partake in any of this but i did hear how Papa Roach gained a lot of votes quite fast at points so i'm not seeing much consideration of other possibilities here

I totally refuse to believe the 'you guys ruined it for your band' line....

That is ignorant on your part

Papa Roach gained many of their votes from many different unique users. And you guys did ruin it.

The reason we traced it back to this forum is because we received a few hundred e-mails contaning a link to your site, showing that you cheated. From fans of bands such as Brand new and The Almost.

Papa Roach gained many of their votes from many different unique users. And you guys did ruin it.

The reason we traced it back to this forum is because we received a few hundred e-mails contaning a link to your site, showing that you cheated. From fans of bands such as Brand new and The Almost.

Well if they gained so many votes from unique users...

Change the format and just let one vote per IP Address or however it works

We aren't the one's screwing it up

Supporting one of our favourite bands....to me isn't classed as ruining a poll

Personally i think you are just going along with the format so much

If this is causing so much of a stir....obviously change is needed

change the voting then

one vote per person

or whatever

make sure it won't happen again

if that happens

then i'll believe you are legit

you have to be a bit stupid not to think people will cheat - especially fans of bands - its inevitable

or at least put a warning

outlining what could happen if you do cheat

it's only fair

otherwise you'll end up "banning" a handful of band becuase of the fans

Well if they gained so many votes from unique users...

Change the format and just let one vote per IP Address or however it works

We aren't the one's screwing it up

Supporting one of our favourite bands....to me isn't classed as ruining a poll

Personally i think you are just going along with the format so much

If this is causing so much of a stir....obviously change is needed

We don't have issues with people cheating that often, so as of now there is no need for change.

i'm honestly being real now dude.

its hard to justify anything you're saying on a fansite forum.

You don't have to believe me if you want, I came here to the source on my own free will to let you guys know why.

We don't have issues with people cheating that often, so as of now there is no need for change.

You don't have to believe me if you want, I came here to the source on my own free will to let you guys know why.

yes because someone who works for a HUGE corporation like AOL has this much time to go on a Fansite.

you just have to see where im coming from on this.

i know those two.

i googled you, and I can't find anything.

i just want to establish credibility, you can't blame me for that. You know what world we live in.

You can't just find anybody and what they do online. But search harder and you just may.

do it anyway!

"no need for change"

dude

it will happen again

like it or not

change it now before it does

Regaurdless if it will, it's too late for Paramore so you should have nothign to worry about as of now. For now discussion as to if we let them back into the polls at a future date is yet to come.

yes because someone who works for a HUGE corporation like AOL has this much time to go on a Fansite.

you just have to see where im coming from on this.

Just because you work at a "HUGE corporation like AOL" doesn't mean you have no free time. I work normal hours like a normal person.

why do we owe papa roach an appology? they were removed also so they must of been 'cheating' also.

They were removed because we established them winners, by technicallity. They will have their reward later. You guys nearly ruined it for them though, that's why. You don't have to apologize to anyone, it was just a suggestion.

Regaurdless if it will, it's too late for Paramore so you should have nothign to worry about as of now. For now discussion as to if we let them back into the polls at a future date is yet to come.

tbh i think it's idiotic you're banning them

fine, a handful of people cheated

BUT CAN YOU HONESTLY TELL ME THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME

okay, take them out of the poll for a few rounds or whatever

you should have warned us (that is if you are who you say you are)

saying if cheating continued then we will be banned

but no

you restarted the vote count and kept quiet

which just seems like you wanted to prove we were

wouldnt have taken much to give a warning

second chances and all, right?

or put them back in and make this your warning

Just because you work at a "HUGE corporation like AOL" doesn't mean you have no free time. I work normal hours like a normal person.

ok, fine, im done with this.

either way, whatever "happened"--its over.

i didnt cheat. and most people on this forum didnt.

so did you go on paramore.org since Paramore has two quite large fansites and post the same thing?

what i see in your post seems odd.

I don't know how to put two quotes in one message.

It seems like you are pretty savy on forums. Something that someone from AOL, who probably is older than 30, wouldnt normally know how to do.

Of course not, I only work with computers eh?

They were removed because we established them winners, by technicallity. They will have their reward later. You guys nearly ruined it for them though, that's why. You don't have to apologize to anyone, it was just a suggestion.

it is kinda unfair, papa roach is probably the famous's of the bands put in the poll, so they were most likely to of won anyway.

tbh i think it's idiotic you're banning them

fine, a handful of people cheated

BUT CAN YOU HONESTLY TELL ME THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME

okay, take them out of the poll for a few rounds or whatever

you should have warned us (that is if you are who you say you are)

saying if cheating continued then we will be banned

but no

you restarted the vote count and kept quiet

which is dishonest

wouldnt have taken much to give a warning

second chances and all, right?

Common sense should have said why it was reset, 4 times.

ok, fine, im done with this.

either way, whatever "happened"--its over.

i didnt cheat. and most people on this forum didnt.

so did you go on paramore.org since Paramore has two quite large fansites and post the same thing?

I only decided to post on this site because it was the source.