AOL Music Sessions - GO VOTE!

nemesis90

smaller bands do the covers thing don't they? aol cover session or something is it? like, cute and hit the lights..

paramore would probably more likely to do something like that. it seems like really well known artists who get the chance to do aol sessions.. but to be honest i don't know much about it aha. all i know is that avril and lindsay lohan have done it.

i dunno.. i think it's called 'undercover' or somethin. i'm guessing bands get picked to do a sorta cover session of another band. i'm really not sure.

wikipediaaaaaaaa timeee. haha :D

it's called AOL Undercover sessions =]

AND you have to vote. There's a place to vote, but I don't have the link as of now.

Also, they usually record when a band/artist is in the LA area for shows, during tour. That's how pretty much all the past sessions have gone. So if Paramore does it, it may be within the next couple of months

it's called AOL Undercover sessions =]

AND you have to vote. There's a place to vote, but I don't have the link as of now.

Also, they usually record when a band/artist is in the LA area for shows, during tour. That's how pretty much all the past sessions have gone. So if Paramore does it, it may be within the next couple of months

aha! thankss. yeah man, it would be class if they did do it.

• 4 weeks later...
YESYSYYSEYYESYYESYYESYEYSEY 33%!!! just 2 more % to catch up to paparoach :D

ps. i was in my computer class today and theres like 40 computers so i told everyone to vote and most of them did YAY.

whoa! =) so lucky!!

at my school they block AOL. =_='

they beat Papa Roach!!!

36% for PARAMORE

youhhouuuuu!

wtf..at 7 pm paparoach had 38% and paramore had 36%. now at 9:30pm paparoach is at 44%..something fishy is going on

It's called automated voting. Colin actually said in the LJ that he set up a script to do it too...the whole poll is pretty corrupt lol...

Why would anyone want to watch papa roach do an acoustic session, they're bad enough as it is. I hate that whole P.O.D genre, its annoying as hell.

I could easily setup a script using clicksaver to keep voting again & again. I might set one up tomorrow and let it run all day.

Why would anyone want to watch papa roach do an acoustic session, they're bad enough as it is. I hate that whole P.O.D genre, its annoying as hell.

I could easily setup a script using clicksaver to keep voting again & again. I might set one up tomorrow and let it run all day.

Go for it...if it's something you can post that a bunch of people can run, it's worth a shot...based on what I've read online, that seems to be how people always win this poll...