AOL Music Sessions - GO VOTE!

nemesis90

wow. dude we know your not like legit we had an IP run on you to see where you were from well thats what i asked to be done at least & like didnt u read that post above with Kate.. AOl doesnt do this kinda thing man

aol wouldnt allow you to do this under your own will your creating a disturbance

thats bad for aol and unprofessional

Your mistake, I was your only hope for giving them back their privellages. It's all on you now.

Sometimes you have to find otu the hard way.

There is no Papa Roach board for me to crawl back to, and maybe you should be asking for the minutes back that you cheated on.

And no, they did not win. They we disqualified because of you. You guys will find out the hard way that I was no joke.

And if Trevor or Ash would like to send an apology, go ahead, but it may be too late.

And BTW, I didn't get "Owned" because some little girl clicked a button. The only thing that his been " Owned" is paramore and it's because of you.

oh lordy, please just leave us alone, youre REALLY pissing me off.

There is no Papa Roach board for me to crawl back to, and maybe you should be asking for the minutes back that you cheated on.

Sorry but ummm i don't ever remember cheating

Just give up on it, you obviously aren't from AOL

Jeez don't you just hate when people can't let things go

Do you like the attention or something :]

Your mistake, I was your only hope for giving them back their privellages. It's all on you now.

Sometimes you have to find otu the hard way.

And no, they did not win. They we disqualified because of you. You guys will find out the hard way that I was no joke.

And if Trevor or Ash would like to send an apology, go ahead, but it may be too late.

And BTW, I didn't get "Owned" because some little girl clicked a button. The only thing that his been " Owned" is paramore and it's because of you.

get outta here man. too much time on your hands whether you work for aol or not.

^wow "mr. aol".. totally professional of you. you dont work for aol. they would never hire an ass like you. your creating a disturbance bc you have no life. and wouldnt come here and do this on your own will bc aol would hear about you creating chaos. & there goes your job if that happened.

Also, since this is me not under AOL. I'll say it. You look like a man. A fat ugly man.

what is wrong with you? this is a friendly place and you disterbed it comeing here. ans what give u the right to start on members?!

(excuse my language) but SERIOUSLY, FUCK OFF!