AOL Music Sessions - GO VOTE!

nemesis90

Ok if you noticed we're only 1% behind and I'm sure that me scripting the 4 computers in my house to vote continuously is helping. :)

HERES WHAT YA DO

go here and download Autorecorder

http://www.brothersoft.com/AutoRecorder_Download_19893.html

Install the program and run it, it'll put itself in the bottom right screen in the tool bar.

Hit F10 and it'll bring up a box to name the file. Name it Paramore.txt or something.

Once you hit ok its recording, so vote a few times leaving enough space in between to ensure no screwups will go on. Note: THIS IS RECORDING YOUR MOUSE MOVEMENT.

When you're finished recording hit F11.

Then right click AR in your bottom right and hit options. Under repeat times type in a big number like 9999999.

Then when you're ready to start, make sure your screen was scrolled to the exact same spot and hit F9, choose paramore.txt, and off you go.

Yes; one reason we're winning so much is because I set up a program to automatically vote for Paramore in the poll 2 times each second. That's 120 votes per minute, or 7200 votes per hour. Why not take advantage of the situation, considering that they DID say multiple votes were allowed? :P

I actually haven't been using the program though for the past few hours..do you think I should again? >>

well done!

we're all proud of you!

*clap clap*

:]

Hi!

wtf..at 7 pm paparoach had 38% and paramore had 36%. now at 9:30pm paparoach is at 44%..something fishy is going on

It was me, but i was voting manually with friends... my hand got sore but the poll was starting so it was easy to do...

Yes; one reason we're winning so much is because I set up a program to automatically vote for Paramore in the poll 2 times each second. That's 120 votes per minute, or 7200 votes per hour. Why not take advantage of the situation, considering that they DID say multiple votes were allowed? :P

Yes; one reason it started again is because you lazybones cheating!

Did it again? im not sure...

even than greetings.

Hi!

It was me, but i was voting manually with friends... my hand got sore but the poll was starting so it was easy to do...

Yes; one reason it started again is because you lazybones cheating!

Did it again? im not sure...

even than greetings.

I think you forgot the 2nd part of my post where I said I had TURNED OFF the program. >_>