AOL Music Sessions - GO VOTE!

nemesis90

if u really do work for aol, i think an admin should send aol your IP addrss plus ur abuse and AOL would fire you on the spot.

why ruin you career?

Yeah. No way would someone from AOL come on here and be so rude to everyone. Come on here, post once and say we got Paramore banned, maybe. But not this. Way too much of a risk.

what bravery? i didnt see any.

this the internet--you can be anything.

im ready to drop kick him honestly.

Hey this is Bills friend Chris, and after I read over all of you guys being morons it made me laugh. Expecially the fat chick wanting to drop kick him. I doubt she could put up that type of a fight against gravity. Also, it makes me laugh when you guys say you have lives. You are part of a PARAMORE group. Pretty lame. AND BTW He works with AOL and he kids you not.

Alright.

So, I'll come out and tell the truth. I'm from the Brand New board, (Fan board - Actually 'The Boreds") But a bunch of us were watching the Polls. We were watching you're famed pop band rise in count and watching the vote count. We were also watching this board, because someone on this board let us know.

A bunch of us emailed AOL and reported Paramore and gave them your link. I'm not sure who the AOL guy is, but several of us did receive word that the problem would be dealt with immediately. A day later, your band was removed from the polls.

I don't know what happened with the Papa Roach thing, but I know (we) who were voting for BN feel shafted because earlier in the thread, some of you guys were cheating by using devices and Automacro.

Figured I'd tell the truth.

Sorry.

Alright.

So, I'll come out and tell the truth. I'm from the Brand New board, (Fan board - Actually 'The Boreds") But a bunch of us were watching the Polls. We were watching you're famed pop band rise in count and watching the vote count. We were also watching this board, because someone on this board let us know.

A bunch of us emailed AOL and reported Paramore and gave them your link. I'm not sure who the AOL guy is, but several of us did receive word that the problem would be dealt with immediately. A day later, your band was removed from the polls.

I don't know what happened with the Papa Roach thing, but I know (we) who were voting for BN feel shafted because earlier in the thread, some of you guys were cheating by using devices and Automacro.

Figured I'd tell the truth.

Sorry.

Not to be rude, because the whole cheating thing was retarded, but what you guys did wasn't cool either. Obviously, if Paramore was only ahead by 2-4%, the Papa Roach fans must have been cheating, so you should've realized that both bands should have been eliminated.

Also, if I had been you guys, I would have let Paramore win for the month. One band gets picked per month, and the rest jsut stay on the list. Brand New wasn't even in the top 3 bands when Paramore and Pap Roach were on it. Sure, they may have had a better chance if people weren't using whatever programs they were, but they would have had a GREATER chance of winning in a different month. They STILL aren't even ahead in the polls, and I doubt they will be.

I didn't once vote for Paramore, because I didn't really care if they won it or not (thruthfully. I voted for All Time Low =D), but everything that has gone on is just a bunch of crap.