AOL Music Sessions - GO VOTE!

nemesis90

Your band was the one picking up the votes ( One of the guys on our board works at Google or something as an Intern and he can check that stuff - I have no idea about it) and it looked like the majority was Paramore votes.

I honestly don't care, and It doesn't bother me that much anymore, but to find out that we got what we wanted - (Although BN still isn't in the lead) it knocked off 2 of the leaders.

Your band was the one picking up the votes ( One of the guys on our board works at Yahoo as an Intern and he can check that stuff - I have no idea about it) and it looked like the majority was Paramore votes.

I honestly don't care, and It doesn't bother me that much anymore, but to find out that we got what we wanted - (Although BN still isn't in the lead) it knocked off 2 of the leaders.

as i said before, the voting would have ended anyways in a few days, and Paramore wouldn't have been on it anymore. What you guys did sucked just as much as what others did with the multiple servers.

Why...because we snitched on you?

first off, you didn't snitch on me. i didn't even vote for paramore because I didn't really care/want them to win. the AOL breakers pretty much gives bands more attention, and I don't think Paramore needs too much attention from another outlet, So i voted for a smaller band that does.

as i also said, it was retarded that people cheated. i wasn't taking a side per say, but more explaining that reporting someone because you're not getting your way is stupid, especially when your way wasn't going anywhere in the first place. As I recall, BN wasn't anywhere near the lead even before all this shit started.

this is really going to go nowhere, because I'm pretty sure you could give a rat's ass what I think, seeing as you're happy that they're no longer in it so you can make way for Brand New to win. o wait .... they're not even close.

plus, i'm just giving you the calm person's argument before everyone else comes in here and virtually beats the crap out of you.

No. We had a good bit of votes before it even started, I believe we held a good 5-10% margin. (BN) I mean. The votes were reset various times and when we were getting suspicious, someone decided to do some detective work.

If you're cheating and we're not, we're going to rat you guys out as a whole, Check the first few pages. Some of you guys were cheering cheating on! It might not have been you, or you, or even you...but YOU GUYS did cheat!

We forwarded your site with the posts to AOL's tech email. Within the next day (and close to 100 emails) we got our result. I Don't know if the Papa Roach fans helped, but I know we did a good bit.

I came to tell the truth and apologize, because I know not all of you did it, but a good deal did.

hey i dont even know how that shit works so dont look at me. i just thought what you guys did was stupid and what some of the stupid parafans did. sorry but who ever did is. and you should feel guilty. like seriously would paramore really want us the cheat and get them removed? however it was and you know who you are, YOU ARE STUPID AND SHOULD NEVER POST HERE AGAIN. because you ruined it for paramore and the enjoyment for you. but what i think you "brandnewfans" and "PA-PA-roachfans" did was stupid like ahhhh there not winning were going to waste your life and looking on parawebsites too see what were doing, thats just stupid. so yeah. if you were the few to only voted a few times to keep it fare GOOD FOR YOU thats all i got to say because i know i was one.

Yepp. so thanks again cheaters and snichers now we will never have are chance. :DD

Um. Wow. This is pretty sad, actually.

It's just a stupid voting thing on AOL. I can't believe it's turned into this. Checking up on us and what not. Oh noez, like Brand New needs anymore exposure anyway. Puhleez. I voted for All Time Low anyway.

Oh and P.S - the cheating ("cheating" uh whatever, I don't even care) wasn't right either, but this is a pretty extreme measure to take. So thanks for the lulz.

Like I said, I don't know if the PR fans contributed because as far as I know - they really didn't care ( From what we saw on their forum) but we were getting pissed off.

Some of us (Bayside fans) were divided on it and they were against it too, because they wanted a Bayside set and your cheating ruined it.

ok you need to shut up now and leave because me and probably most of the other people on here do care what you did to get us taking off. you did it and your apology means nothing to me because your NOT sorry, you still would have done it correct?? so what was the point coming on here buddy, just leave k thanks :)

Like I said, I don't know if the PR fans contributed because as far as I know - they really didn't care ( From what we saw on their forum) but we were getting pissed off.

Some of us (Bayside fans) were divided on it and they were against it too, because they wanted a Bayside set and your cheating ruined it.

"Your cheating"

Lol I didn't even know cheating was going on. Seriously, get over it.