1. Oh Star

2. This Circle

3. Breathe (Until Tomorrow)

4. Rewind

5. Temporary

6. Hallelujah (for now)

7. Stuck on You

8. My Hero Cover (by request)

i dont know about yall but i wouldnt mind if they came out with a CD like this. i guess you could call it: Paramore, 'The Lost Songs'

I doubt it'll happen.

They're moving ahead, they can't do that if they keep going back to old things and such. But I have a feeling that Hallelujah, Rewind and Temporary will end up on RIOT!. At least, I'm hoping they will.

'Specially Rewind.

1. Oh Star

2. This Circle

3. Breathe (Until Tomorrow)

4. Rewind

5. Temporary

6. Hallelujah (for now)

7. Stuck on You

i dont know about yall but i wouldnt mind if they came out with a CD like this. i guess you could call it: Paramore, 'The Lost Songs'

i think that was the point of the Summer Tic EP, to showcase the songs that didn't make the record. since they have that, there's no reason that they would or should release an album of lost songs at this point at least. if they like the songs enough, they'll put them on the new album, and if they don't like them then they probably won't want people hearing them.

i'm such a downer. :s

i think that was the point of the Summer Tic EP, to showcase the songs that didn't make the record. since they have that, there's no reason that they would or should release an album of lost songs at this point at least. if they like the songs enough, they'll put them on the new album, and if they don't like them then they probably won't want people hearing them.

i'm such a downer. :s

yeah im not really trying to suggest that they do it. i just think it would be sweet if they did.

its cool though.....debbie downer! haha. jk. anyone ever seen that?