Tell Me Your Love Stories; Paramorefans.

chrisseh11

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have a story it would have been more of a good story yesterday but the ending is sucky for me now. n im a really bad like story writer so sry if this is confusing.

well the story starts way back in the summer right b4 6th grade 4 years ago when i met Mel my best friend at my tae kwon do school. Mel had this really hot brother who was in the same grade as me n went to my school. Mel introduced us n we got to chating n hanging out. We became best friends basiclly we were connected at the hip. After liek the 1st year of being friends with him i realized that i liked him as more then a friend but i didnt want to say anything so i jus shook the thought but i couldnt for to long an it really started to bother me. In the begining of the 2nd year Alex[the brother] got a girlfriend a good friend of mine Clara n i was really jealous of her because i wanted Alex with a passion being in the 7th grade u wouldnt think that but i did. When Alex broke up with Clara not even half way through 7th grade i was so happy even though she was my friend Alex was available. I never told Alex how i felt all through 7th grade because i didnt want to ruin our friendship. In the begining of 8th grade one day when i was at his house with Mel he asked me to go out n the pourch with him me being liek such good friends with him thought nuthing of it. We got out there n i was like whats up n he was liek let me tlk you juss listen so i did. The first thing he said was Livi i have had these feelings for you since we met but i never realized they where towards you and for almost 3 year i was oblivious to the fact that i liked you n i just wanted you to know that n then i said Alex ever since ive met you i have always felt the same way but i didnt wat to say nething because i didnt know if you had the same feelings for me or not and i didnt want to ruin our friendship. I waited 2 almost 3 years for you to realize i was always here n that i liked u even loved you n at that very second he kissed me on his pourch in the pouring rain we kissed n that was the best kiss id ever had n one i would always remember that christmas Alex and i officialy started daiting n we where that way for the next year [2006] n it was the most amazing time of my life n Alex made me so happy n i will never forget him evn though today we officially broke up it was to hard being in different schools n having such busy schedules and it juss wasnt worth it. But i can truely say that Alex made me the happiest i have ever been in my life n we will still be great friends no matter what.:D

It's better that way in my opinion. Boys are such a hassle sometimes. No offense to any guy here.

OFFENCE TAKEN haha

Actually i think Boys probably think the same thing about Girls

Girls are waaaaay to complicated, it's like climbing a mountain

Umm... about this really long story Joy has been telling us. Is it true? I was thinking she is taking really long breaks and could be making it up. But don't get me wrong I'm not being mean or anything, but you know it be true or not.

=)

I understand why some people would find it difficult to believe. I'm not going to go out and started defending myself. I'll admit some of the stuff that's happened in my life is pretty dramatic, but the fact that it's so long is because when I write I really go into detail because I'm a writer, so I'm used to going into exctruiating detail.

I probably could've just said it like, 'I was bestfriends with this guy. We went out. His mom got killed by the tsunami so he moved and we broke up. We got back together again when he came back to Thailand. Then we ended up breaking up. And then got back together again. And then broke up. And now we hardly ever talk.'

Would that be more believable?

Aaaand, now I just reliazed I gave it all away. It's probably better that way though, now I don't have to fail my exaaaaams. haha.

=)

Okay, now that mine is overrrr, we should hear somebody else's.

Btw LovelyLivi (sorry I don't know your name!), yours was really cute. Totally reminded me of One Tree Hill. hahahaha.

so did I. You didn't write anything else!

i was waiting for people to post "omg jess youre the best write more" ;]

haha

well ill carry on.

sooo i read that entry on mydiary and i was in total shock. mostly due to the fact that i was convinced i was the ugliest person EVER. never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, only ever kissed a guy twice, and both of them were just for the sake of it. nobody id ever liked had liked me back. that meant so much to me.

the next time we saw eachother after we'd realised we liked eachother was at the under 18s club we used to go to. it was a bit awkward at first, but in the end we spent the whole night spitting on eachother. weird i know, but it was weird. we chased eachother round for hours just spitting on eachother, grabbing eachother. i liked it. when it was time to go, i gave her a hug and then went to go, then i turned around and gave her another big hug ... one that soon became our signature "lingering hug". then i went home. as i walked off i heard one of roxys friends, her ex girlfriend who was her best friend, going "ughhhhhh why didnt you just meet her" (meet means to kiss up here. dont ask haha)

when i got in the car i had a lovely text message of her saying she really wished she'd kiss me.

before the mydiary entry, she'd got together with that girl lisa. she was a dick to her. she cheated on roxy with roxys best mate, in roxys house. she cheated on her all the time. deep down i was happy. they split up a bit before my friend had a party. then on the day of the party i got a text message saying she'd got back together with her and didnt think she should come. she ended up coming in the end, and we kissed for the first time, and spent the night cuddling on the sofa.

i thought for sure she'd end it with lisa. but she didnt. not for a long time ..

i was waiting for people to post "omg jess youre the best write more" ;]

haha

well ill carry on.

sooo i read that entry on mydiary and i was in total shock. mostly due to the fact that i was convinced i was the ugliest person EVER. never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, only ever kissed a guy twice, and both of them were just for the sake of it. nobody id ever liked had liked me back. that meant so much to me.

the next time we saw eachother after we'd realised we liked eachother was at the under 18s club we used to go to. it was a bit awkward at first, but in the end we spent the whole night spitting on eachother. weird i know, but it was weird. we chased eachother round for hours just spitting on eachother, grabbing eachother. i liked it. when it was time to go, i gave her a hug and then went to go, then i turned around and gave her another big hug ... one that soon became our signature "lingering hug". then i went home. as i walked off i heard one of roxys friends, her ex girlfriend who was her best friend, going "ughhhhhh why didnt you just meet her" (meet means to kiss up here. dont ask haha)

when i got in the car i had a lovely text message of her saying she really wished she'd kiss me.

before the mydiary entry, she'd got together with that girl lisa. she was a dick to her. she cheated on roxy with roxys best mate, in roxys house. she cheated on her all the time. deep down i was happy. they split up a bit before my friend had a party. then on the day of the party i got a text message saying she'd got back together with her and didnt think she should come. she ended up coming in the end, and we kissed for the first time, and spent the night cuddling on the sofa.

i thought for sure she'd end it with lisa. but she didnt. not for a long time ..

omg jess youre the best write more!