Tell Me Your Love Stories; Paramorefans.

chrisseh11

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, i just remembered i said yesterday i'd post my story today so you wanted to hear it, so finally here it is.

well i have 3 love stories for you, each one of them ending in disater.

first one, my first girlfriend was a girl called Jess. i met her on myspace and we had so much in common, we listened to the same music and we enjoy doing the same things. the only problem was that she had a boyfriend but he was in the army. well we'd been going out for a few weeks, then her boyfriend came home and somehow got into her myspace and read all the messages i had sent her. oh yeah, the reason he came back was cos she just dumped him so she could be with me. well the next day, i go onto myspace and i've been sent a load of threats by her boyfriend. he kept sending me messages threatening me, unless i left her alone, which i didn't. everyday i was living in fear, i couldn't actually go anywhere by myself cos of it. so yeah then she ended it cos she didn't want to see me get hurt and she was moving anyway so it wouldn't of worked.

second story, again i met someone through myspace, she was a huge paramore fan just like me so we got along great and she's probably the only girl i've truly loved. she was just great and she helped me through some difficult times in my life. anyway this story isn't bad apart from the end. one day we're talking on msn messenger and she tells me she's leaving me for another girl. so yeah that was a bit of a shock.

last story, i have this friend called sarah, she's great and i care about her more than anyone else in the whole world. i met her like 6 months ago, the only trouble is that when i fell in love with her, she was going out with my best friend. so that wasn't easy seeing her kiss my best friend everyday, wishing it was me. when they did split, he cheated on her. anyway it was a while before i asked her out, but when i did she turned me down. now at the time, i was suffering from a mild form of manic depression and her turning me down kinda sent me over the edge. i went crazy for a while and i kinda had a nervous breakdown. it was so bad at one point, i considered killing myself. i'm not ashamed to share this with other people and if you read the quote i my sig, you will understand why.

well see my love life has always been traumatic, but i'm still looking, hoping i'll find the right one.

^awww it's okay wayne... i've been through sucky relationships too.. worse ones even... everyone goes through them, so you just gottah keep you head up high and move on. i know exactlly how you felt on the last one... i've been through a relationship almost exactly like that. it sucks... i know. hahaha. but hey, we made it through! and... music helped bring us along. woo. that was deep. hehehe.

^awww it's okay wayne... i've been through sucky relationships too.. worse ones even... everyone goes through them, so you just gottah keep you head up high and move on. i know exactlly how you felt on the last one... i've been through a relationship almost exactly like that. it sucks... i know. hahaha. but hey, we made it through! and... music helped bring us along. woo. that was deep. hehehe.

Thanks! :]

I definately feel Paramore and these boards have kept me going through the trauma of my love life.

Awh Wayne.

=(

*hugs*

You'll find somebody. I'm sure you will. Hehe.

yeah bro. and youll find her when you least expect it. that alwasy seems to happen.

but dont worry man im sure it has made you a stronger person in the end and for that you cant have regrets....only lessons learned to build on for the future.

I'll take that as a yes.

Okay so i have this guy friend named jake. He hated ben and he was the one who bought me ice cream when i was crying in my room after ben dumped me.

Lately we've been really close.And yesteray night we were walking and then out of the blue he kissed me and said he loved me.Strangely it sounded better when i heard it from his lips.And then we were together.and now i feel like he really does love me.he's the guy who messed up bens life after he cheated on me.so now we're together.but now i'm worried. i think this might be too fast. i do love him. ben was even jealous cause we were so close. the only problem is that our parents hate each other.AHH! :willy_nilly: