Tell Me Your Love Stories; Paramorefans.

chrisseh11

I have felt the need to post this subject because yesterday, was me and my boyfriends 1 year anniversary.

We are both young, as a matter a fact, i am quite young to be dating. i am 13 and he is 17. i know, i know, many people have told me that he's gonna rape me or something haha. but no, we have been going strong. April 16 is such a meaningful day in my life. I love this boy with all my heart.

Our families have been friends since highschool so i knew him through family friends. We never really got to know eachother a lot as there were 3 families, my family, his family, and another family. in all there were 5 kids. Me, my brother, my boyfriend and my boyfriends cousins, one girl, one guy. i have always hung out with his girl cousin since we were kids, and we didnt like to play with the guys. :P

In february of last year, i started to talk to him because him and my brother were best friends. they were "music buddies" and they exchanged any good music when they had the chance. but one day, my brother wasnt on msn so my boyfriend had to send his music to me hah. after that day we talked everyday, and on april 16th of 2006 he asked me to be his girlfriend.

wow i love this boy with all my heart. he just makes me so happy.

dear paramorefans,

do YOU have any love stories to tell?? heartbreak, or love?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww thats so sweet Christina :]

Urrrm do i have anything to say...

*Points*

'Who Meeee?'

Haha in other words no....

But i'm just biding my time, thats what i like to call it anyway haha

Everyone else may call it differently, but i call it waiting for Miss Right :]

Guest haunted_dreams55

I kind of have one.

Me and my friend Tim, became best friends in 6th grade. We would do everything together. I knew that he liked me a lot beacuse when we were in 5th grade almost everyday he would ask me out but then I didn't really have feelings like that towards him. One day in 6th grade, he asked my friend Lacey out. When they were going out I felt kind of weird about it. Looking back now I know I was jealous about it and wanted him for myself.

When we were in 7th grade we kind of stop talking because we hung out with different crowds. Then when I was in 8th grade I went to another school. My sister went to my old school and told me she heard that some 8th grader was in a car accident and was in a comma. I asked her who it was and she told me it was a kid name Tim Holly. Right then my heart stoped. I thought I would never see Tim again. Later on in the year I heard from one of my friends that he was ok. He was in a comma for 6 moths and now hes a small speach problem. Also the doctors still have to correct his hip and he has peoblems with his right arm and hand. He can't really pick up havey objects with it.

So last year I was on myspace looking up old friends of mine that I have not talked too. I typed in Tim's name and I found his profile. So I asked how he was and ever since then we have been talking and we also hung out a couple of times. Last Christmas he gave me a necklace and ever since then I've been thinking about him alot. I can tell that he feels the same way too but I don't want to rush things because we just started to get to know each other again. I'm not sure what to do though. Should I tell him how I feel or still wait a little longer? It has been almost a year now since we started talking again. I'm just so confused because I have not felt this way about anyone. If any of you can help that would be great.ha Wow sorry for the long story.ha

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yeah I don't know what I would do if he didn't make it.

I want to so much everytime I talk to him but I never know what to say. I think I will, maybe once school is over and I'm not stressing out. ha

Guest haunted_dreams55

ha, Thanks. I never thought about that when I read it, but now I see it. Well at theis momment I'm writing him a letter to tell him about how I feel.

i feel like sharing mine, its nothing really special though

right before sixth grade we moved, so i ended up going to a new school. made friends, yada yada, the normal new school stuff. but everyone always talked about this Chris R kid. it was always 'Chris R this, Chris R that, hey remember Chris R?' and i was always like, 'whats so great about this kid?'. then in seventh grade i ended up going to a new school again so one day during winter break i went to the movies with my friend Candace. but guess who else came? Chris R! i was pretty excited that i finally met this kid. i sat beside him too, we went to see Elf. and then afterwards we went over to Subway and he bought everyone cookies. didn't talk after that though. in April Avril came on her acoustic mall tour thing, and of course i went. at this time the big 'myspace' thing was CalgaryPlanet, so i wrote about it on there and i ended up getting a message saying 'i was there too, i'll send pictures if you like'. so i replied back and we added eachother on msn so he could send the pictures. afterwards we started talking and i found out it was Chris. we started talking a lot and eventually i kind of considered him my best friend. i talked about him a lot too, and ended up introducing him to my friend Tesla. Chris and Tesla started talking a lot too and ended up liking eachother. Tesla knew i liked him though so she wasn't going to do anything with him, but i told her to go for it, i didn't care. they broke up though and then he started dating my other friend Sheila for a long time. they broke up too. so then everyone was telling me to just tell him that i like him and ask him out and all this stuff, which i never had the guts to do. after like a year and a half i finally did. it was a week before valentines day too, which wasn't planned. honestly. right after that i found out he was dating someone else so i felt like the biggest idiot in the world. we stopped talking around the fall and i haven't seen him in over a year so i decided to just let him go and get over it. i still thought about him here and there though. we started talking again last week, and omg he's just the cutest thing ever. no chance in hell of anything ever happening between us though, which sucks. and Bam's married, so i'm screwed there too.

the one at Boys Like Girls?

yeah, thats him

Ahhhh I am stuck in pretty much the same exact situation right now. It's SO frustrating so I am always trying to keep myself occupied... does it work? No, not really. I just keep trying to convince myself that I don't like him anymore but that's just a lie.

Awh! Congrats. =D

Well about 2 years ago when I was 14 I was dating this guy.

We did date for a year finally. We knew each other for 5 years before we dated.

And well I found out he cheated on me. So I had to end it.

And I haven't dated in 2 years. When I think about it. I'm scared the same thing will happen. Only because I was talking this guy one year ago. And he lied to me. AND was talking to another girl. So I ended that crap.

I talk to guys. But I'm not sure about dating yet.

I really haven't found anyone interesting.

Ahhhh I am stuck in pretty much the same exact situation right now. It's SO frustrating so I am always trying to keep myself occupied... does it work? No, not really. I just keep trying to convince myself that I don't like him anymore but that's just a lie.

i did the same thing

i would seriously think of absolutely any reason i could to hate him

and it would work until he talked to me

then i'd be like AAAAAW, i love him