Tell Me Your Love Stories; Paramorefans.

chrisseh11

Guest haunted_dreams55

I think someone else should post theirs till she writes the end. I already wrote mind and the relationship lasted maybe 2 weeks.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm.well, here goes nothing.

I met him during my sophomore year in HS, I had this little crush on him and he also had a crush on me, he courted me for a few months and then I could say that we were in bliss for 7months, we were almost inseparable, we knew how the other person was feeling without even having to ask and we were very open with each other and we could talk about anything and then we broke up.

I used slash my wrists and I self-mutilate and I had suicidal attempts but nothing really serious because when I slashed my wrists and I know I have to cut deeper I chicken out.haha.

But then I stopped because of him.

He told me he broke up with me because I slash my wrists.

I was like "are you crazy??I haven't harmed myself in 7months"

And everything got so messed up between the two of us.

I really really loved him.

We broke up on May6th last year.So its been a year but I haven't entered any relationship because I was so scared to get hurt again but now I'm ready.

He was an a** but I loved him.

And I'm proud to say that I don't self mutilate anymore or slash my wrists!!

awww sweety!!! i know exactly how you feel... i got rejected by a lot of guys because i was a "cutter"... lame buttnuts... hahaha. their lost right?! hehehe. he should of stayed with you!!! omg. don't worry i've been single for a year too!!! hehehe..

Jeez guys, I go away to study for like, half an hour and I've got people turning crazy on me. haha.

Okay, here we goooooooo...

By the time I realized my feelings for Matt were more than platonic, it was around April. I was pretty unsure of what to do. 2 months had passed since I'd gotten the roses, which had old since withered by then, and neither Matt nor I ever talked about it. I didn't know whether Matt was still waiting, or if he had just given up. We'd always been slightly flirty with each other, which comes naturally with the friendship between a girl and a boy I guess, and it was difficult for me to pick up on any signals he may or may not have been sending me. Fairly unexperienced in the whoel idea of male and female relationships, I just decided to wait. I didn't want to risk coming out and saying that I actually had feelings for him if he had indeed moved on, thus potentially ruining our friendship, so I just laid low about it and harbored my feelings for him in secret.

Towards around November he started acting kind of strange around me. We'd go out sometimes, to watch movies, or I'd tag along to his band's shows, and then suddenly we stopped. He stopped inviting me to go to his shows or calling to ask if I wanted to go check out the latest horror movie with him; and I, sensing that something was up, decided to leave him alone for the time being, hopefully time apart would help him deal with whatever was going on. I'd see him maybe once every two weeks, which was extremely strange, especially for us, we usually couldn't go a day without talking on the phone. I started getting really depressed. My friends at school started noticing, and my parents started to get really worried.

I thought that if I gave him space, he'd get over whatever was bothering him, but I found out that I couldn't handle it. I'd never found many close friends who I could relate to, always telling myself that Matt would always be there for me, and I didn't think I'd need anybody else; and I thought Matt felt the same way. I was going through some trouble with my parents, and I was really starting to miss my brother, and it all seemed like if I'd had Matt with me, everything would be okay again. But my pride wouldn't let me go to him.

I started losing a LOT of weight. 30 pounds in a month. my parents didn't know what to do with me. Finally, they took me to a doctor. I was scanned, poked, prodded, inserted with needles, but they couldn't find anything physically wrong with me. My parents took me to a psychologist, who, after a single conversation with me, told my parents I had depression anorexia. I'd never felt so violated.

That night, after I got home from the hospital, I gave in.

I probably stood there, staring at Matt's door for 10 minutes before I got the guts to knock.

Dun dun dunnn...

haha. I seriously hope I didn't miss anything out. =S

Guest haunted_dreams55
awww at least you had one.

ha I guess so but the wierd thing is that he texts me almost everyday. It really bugs me because I still have feelings for him. =/

Becuase I love you guys?

haha.

And also because its kinda difficult for me to remember everything that happened and try to type it all up.

Man, I'm so tired.

And there's so much leeeftt.

This should be a novel. Seriously.

Aww we love you too. I'm not gonna rush you anymore. Even though you are REALLY killing us!

Okay!

Let the rehashing continue...

He opened the door, obviously beyond surprised to find me standing in the doorway, but he let me in. I didn't want our first conversation in a month to start of negatively, so I just asked him how he was, and we just talked for a little bit. It actually felt really nice, not awkward or strange at all....just like we'd never skipped a beat. Our conversation was starting to grow a little more serious, and I was about to tell him about what I'd been through that day, and well...essentially beg him to be my friend again; as horribly kiddyish as that may sound. haha.

But before I could, there was a knock on his door, and a girl's voice rang through it asking to come in. I thought 'oh shit...he got himself a girlfriend,' which actually explained everything perfectly, because I never liked any of his previous girlfriends, and had gotten actually gotten in a bitchfest with more than one of them, so Matt always tried to keep them away from me. My stomach immediately filled with dread...he must've REALLY liked this girl if he would rather hang out with her than me.

Before I could bolt out the window, or sink into the ground, the door opens.

And....Sheena walks in.

Haha.

I was extremely shocked, and more than a little relieved. Before I could say anything (because the shock rendered me speechless), Sheena saw me, dquealed and ran over to hug me. This, as you probably don't know, it VERY unlike the old Sheena I knew. Of course, I hadn't talked to her in a couple months, but I could see that she was actually doing better. We started talking and catching up, as only girls can do, and I, completely forgetting the whole reason I was there in the first place, happily obliged. Then, Matt, who was sitting rather dejectedly on his bed, coughed, silencing us, and casusing Sheena to go wide-eyed, and start blushing before running out of the room.

I looked at Matt quizzically and he just shrugged.

Okay guys...the rest of this is a whole load of dialogue, so I'm just goin gto put it in script form okay?

Matt: Soo...what exactly are you doing here?

Me: Uh, well...I wanted to tell you a story.

Matt: *raises eyebrows* A story?

Past reference- Mat and I used to tell each other stories about our day, making up weird names and making it seem like a fairytale. Wierd, I know.

Me: Yeahh...okay, so. There's this girl right? And she's best friends with this guy. They know everything about each other, and have a lot of fun and all that. But then one day, the girl realizes that she likes the guy, but has no idea what to do, so she doesn't do anything.

Matt: Uh...Joy??

Me: (rambles on) Shh, let me continue...and then all of a sudden the guy doesn't talk to her anymore, so she gets really depressed, as most girls would, and starts losing weight. Then she goes to the guys house and thinks that he got a girlfriend, but finds out it's actually his sister, and is now left wondering why the HELL he stopped talking to her.

Mat: I-

Me: Or maybe he found out that she liked him and was scared because he didn't like her back. Or maybe because he did actually get a girlfriend. Or MAYBE, because he just doesn't want to be friends with her anymore!

Let me clear this up. Okay, Matt and I we're very...unconfrontational people We don't like confrontation and chose to ignore whatever problems may be staring us in the face. So this little outburst was very....shocking. For the both of us. I tend to ramble a lot and get really worked up. After I said all those things we kinda just sat there is a really awkward silence. I dunno what was going through his head, but I kinda really wished the ground would just open up and swallow me because I really didn't mean to let slip that I liked him.

Then he did something veeery strange...

Okay guys, I've been banned from the computer. My parents are pissed. I have exams soon. So yeah...sorry!!!

I'll try more tomorrow okay?