Tattoos?

triquetra

a speakerbox like this

http://wmgw.net/images/speakerbox_02ki.gif

?

that would be cool too. it just depends on how it would fit. i dont want it huge i was a smallish tattoo that would fit behind my ear and maybe a tiny bit on my neck.

a speakerbox might fit a littler better tho actually.

that was i thinking..and you can also try to get some kinda diferent shape speakerbox :) like little more rounded or something. should be small couse of placement ,it is ideal not to be to much detailed.

i was thinking of getting a tatoo somewhere..still have a bunch ideas... but i really love this one...and i am so proud to say that i draw it :)

06022010054.th.jpg

that was i thinking..and you can also try to get some kinda diferent shape speakerbox :) like little more rounded or something. should be small couse of placement ,it is ideal not to be to much detailed.

i was thinking of getting a tatoo somewhere..still have a bunch ideas... but i really love this one...and i am so proud to say that i draw it :)

06022010054.th.jpg

That would be an awesome tattoo!

We have one of those :D haha, I kind of wrecked it though, it won't play anymore :(

But I think that'd be really cool Catie! :D

I might want to get a little music related tattoo on my hand or something. Not sure yet though, I want to find something I REALLY like before I do it. And I can't do it for a year anyways, haha.

My mom actually was said; "Guro, I bet you're gonna get at least one tattoo" while we were walking by a tattooshop in Croatia. ;p I was like "Uhm, okeey" haha, I hadn't even thought about it then :P

06022010054.th.jpg

That is amazing!

• 1 month later...
i wasn't planning to get a tattoo.. but i thought of paramore.. so i did..

photo.php?pid=31194663&id=1224914097

so insane. ♥

Can't see it!

I just met this dude who has a 3/4 sleeve of an astronaut punching a shark...

It's probably the greatest tattoo I've ever seen.