Post pics of your room :)

Rere

For the last half an hour, I've been searching the first 10 pages of this thread because I saw a photo of someone's desktop picture where Hayley Williams has got her head down at speaker level of the stage and it looks awesome.

I was gonna ask if anyone had a link to that pic.

Think I'm going crazy, I definately saw it! :hyper:

For the last half an hour, I've been searching the first 10 pages of this thread because I saw a photo of someone's desktop picture where Hayley Williams has got her head down at speaker level of the stage and it looks awesome.

I was gonna ask if anyone had a link to that pic.

Think I'm going crazy, I definately saw it! :hyper:

IS it this?

ResizeWizard-3.jpg

ha ha is that Ozzy Osborne figure???

Yep lol It talks too "SHARONNN!" "I love you all but you're all fucking nuts!" and some other things :lol:

How's the Slash book? Always thought about getting it.

Pretty good but I've not finished it :shifty:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not my bedroom as such, since my bedroom is virtually empty except my bed, a CD player and bedside drawer, and I figured it was more honest if I posted pics of a room I actually spent real amounts of time in, which is the study.

IMG_2110.jpg

The above pic is basically my so called " studio" set up haha. As you can see, I have 2 sets of speakers, the larger pair are studio monitors which I use for mixing music and recording and such. It might not seem obvious, but in between post/lurking this board I'm usually often mixing stuff at the same time.

IMG_2111.jpg

My obvious obsession with all things to do with guitar:mrgreen: and just a general, closer shot of the kinda stuff that would be on my computer desk at any given time

IMG_2118.jpg

That would be a group shot of my 2 guitars (the orangey-red one is a six string, the cherry-ish colored one is a seven string guitar) and my 5 string bass guitar, as well at the bottom you can see a pedalboard thingy, which is also my recording interface and audio interface to be able to use my studio monitors. This is what you can see pretty much if you turn your head directly 90 degrees to the right of the computer.

I am also quite poor and don't own a guitar amp (okay, well, there is over 6000 dollars worth of guitars and bass guitar in that photo, I'm not that poor haha) so I use my studio monitors as a guitar/bass amp as well.

When I stop being so cheap and unemployed I'll upgrade those studio monitors and also put acoustic room treatment around the room.

So yeah, this room serves as my home studio environment, general internet crap, I'll have friends over and we'll get drunk in here, and whatever.

All in all my favorite room of the house obviously haha.

My room is horribly horrible. The furniture takes up most of the space, and it's so dirty. Plus my technology skills suck, therefore I wouldn't even be able to post any pictures. I'm envious of everyone's walls, seeing as I'm not allowed to paint my walls.

Not my bedroom as such, since my bedroom is virtually empty except my bed, a CD player and bedside drawer, and I figured it was more honest if I posted pics of a room I actually spent real amounts of time in, which is the study.

IMG_2110.jpg

I use those same exact strings for my guitar, haha. They're wonderful.

You would have a beer there, lol.

8-)

I tend to drink beer at least twice a week at the computer haha

I use those same exact strings for my guitar, haha. They're wonderful.

D'Addario kick ass. I've switched between literally half a dozen brands and almost always come back to D'Addario.

You'll notice the string in the white packet, an "Elixir" brand string.

Those things last about 4-5 times longer than normal strings. So awesome.

Not cheap obviously, which is why I don't buy them as much as D'Addario.