Post pics of your room :)

Rere

its SOOO messy in this picture. it's rather old, i cleaned it the other day so i could go somewhere, so imagine it all clean and stuff.

P3120021.jpg

that computer doesn't have internet, i usually just write and play games on it. i can't stand my internet computer to be messy at all, ugh i can't stand it.

P3120017.jpg

P3120010-1.jpg

theres more stuff on it now, the whole left side is full, and the underoath poster is gone and replaced with paulson.

i have so much crap in my room, way to many books and old stuff from my childhood.

enter:

CIMG8587.jpg

CIMG8589.jpg

CIMG8633.jpg

CIMG8632.jpg

posters:

CIMG8637.jpg

CIMG8636.jpg

CIMG8635.jpg

(that one with a flag on it is now a relient k poster. ahha)

CIMG8626.jpg

yes, that is a bed sheet on my window. this is because it keeps the cold air out(we have extreamly crappy windows) and in the summer the hot air out.

andd i plan on selling my desk and getting a new one, that one is too big and idk i just dont like it.

im also going to tare down all those posters. and maybe paint my walls. idk what color.

btw, i am not taring down my ~*~pop-punk~*~ corner of my room. haha its the one with SP and Avril.

my room looks big, but its tiny.

i loveee them. i met them. :) there super nice.

i just saw them in march, i had them sign some stuff, but there were a bunch of other people so i couldn't really talk to them. but pretty much no one knew their songs since they were openers, so they recognized me when they singed my stuff cos i was in the 2nd row. i could talk about them forever haha.

• 8 months later...

umm im not to sure what happened to this thread..but some how i came across it and i though i should bring it back since it was such a neat thread...anyway my room is pretty plain and messy..so exscuse me..but anyway here we go. c:

Picture001-3.jpg

Picture002-4.jpg

and i have a small bathroom attached to my bedroom..

Picture004-1.jpg

once i clean up my room and change some stuff around i will take more pictures :)

lol how do you live in there? i'd be afraid of getting swallowed by floor monsters :uhh:

hah looking at all these rooms... i'm not posting a pic of my bedroom until we move and i get to redo mine... it's currently in the same state as it was when i was in 3rd grade and my mom doesn't let me hang up stuff in it...