The Maine

whatsername104

^Seriously!

This is fucking ridiculous.

your my fav person on the boards..i love us and our love for the maine

lets talk about the super bowl and the cardinals since the maine is from arizona, haha. in their day in the life vids it looks so pretty there. i want to go there sometime! or how about we talk about more shit were giving them on our dates on the secret valentine tour

If your calling 12 year olds teenies I would think that you think your better then them.

Isnt that quite obvious?

no not at all!! my best friend is my cousin who is 14. im 17 if i thought i was better than her i wouldnt hang out with her and go to shows with her

Teenies is a term I use for the fans that are obviously into the music for the wrong reasons. I never called you a teenie, and if you think I did you obviously dont know me very well because I would never do that. I'm sorry if my clumping of 12 year old girl and teenie upset you, but dear God, its honestly not that big of a deal.

• Like 1

Teenies is a term I use for the fans that are obviously into the music for the wrong reasons. I never called you a teenie, and if you think I did you obviously dont know me very well because I would never do that. I'm sorry if my clumping of 12 year old girl and teenie upset you, but dear God, its honestly not that big of a deal.

I never said you did. I just don't like how you guys are pushing it near that age group. Teenies come in EVERY age groups. Sorry I wanted to voice my opinion.

your my fav person on the boards..i love us and our love for the maine

lets talk about the super bowl and the cardinals since the maine is from arizona, haha. in their day in the life vids it looks so pretty there. i want to go there sometime! or how about we talk about more shit were giving them on our dates on the secret valentine tour

Awww, yay! You're one of my favorites too!

And yes, lets talk about the Cardinals. lol. Its a shame they lost. I was rooting for them. I really wanted them to win simply cuz they havent.

And I would love to go to Arizona. Simply because I want to be around The Maine because they're just so damn cute. And I cant wait to make my box of stuff for them. And I'm so excited for them to play Everything I Ask For because I love that song... but guess what... I sound like a fucking teenie now.

Awww, yay! You're one of my favorites too!

And yes, lets talk about the Cardinals. lol. Its a shame they lost. I was rooting for them. I really wanted them to win simply cuz they havent.

And I would love to go to Arizona. Simply because I want to be around The Maine because they're just so damn cute. And I cant wait to make my box of stuff for them. And I'm so excited for them to play Everything I Ask For because I love that song... but guess what... I sound like a fucking teenie now.

haha yay! i know they should have won :( the maine is fucking adorable. they make me so happy!! i cant wait to see the box and everything you get them. dont forge to take pictures, :) omgzzzzzzerrythangiaskferr is so gud live (love the teenie remark) i hope they are playing some different songs because they said on buzznet they have been practicing some new songs to play live!

ps i feel like im having an online war on paramore message boards..its wierd

pss or is it pps? haha faith your pattycakes ani cracks me up more and more everytime. i luhs him

Hahahaha none of us ever said that you did.

but i mean its technically the same thing right?? lawls...............

EPIC WIN! Taylor, epic win.

and I agree, the sound makes it better, but hey, we will have to deal.

why thank you! and i watch that video everyday now like if im having a good or bad day it can make it 1000 times better. i just watched it twice in a row. best video of them acoustic at wet seal <3

so you guys think the ep is better? cause i don't buy eps just the album. feels like a waste of money to me.

ps didn't mean to start a fight with my post. just meant that im past the point of being like omg hes so hawt. but yeah. i was like that when i was younger.

I honestly love the EPs and the album. I mean, for a debut album I think CSWS is awesome, but their EPs are great too. I cant pick which I like better.

And its not your fault, I understand where you're coming from.

is the fued over....

I'm pretty sure... haha.