The Maine

whatsername104

He uses his mic stand wayyyyy too much.

He doesn't walk around the stage much either.

He did at boozle last year but then the last two times I've seen them he hasn't moved around much.

I don't know. Maybe he just doesn't like Philly. Haha

i know what you guys mean, but john is very energetic in the fact that he makes jokes, sings well, and interacts with the crowd (well the crowd that is infront of him) But then again, he def dosent work the whole stage like he use to. i think since hes gotten the mic stand its become somewhat of a barrier, like hes glued to it. last time i saw them (i was on the right) and he maybe came over once or twice, but it was only for a few seconds. he didnt stay or go back and forth. it dosent really bother me because all the other guys get the crowd going by looking at people and trying to make them laugh or smile. even though john may be stuck to his mic stand, i dont think that necessarily means they put on a bad show. all together and over all they put on a sick performance, but idk thats just me.

sorry that was so long :(

^ Kenny is just a nice person. Throughout the whole set he was just like... "Are you okay?! Are you having fun?! The crowd is crazy!" and he kept thanking me for the Valentine card I made him and I gave him before the show. It was so cute. I just wanted to jump up on the stage and hug him.

^ Yep! He said something about his nose hurting the other day on his twitter and I was like... "OH MY GOSH! I HOPE THAT MEANS HE HAS HIS NOSE RING BACK!" and then I went to buzznet and saw it and I kinda had a tiny heart attack. haha

I'm seeing them on Friday! EEP!