What does your screen name mean? game

nemesis90

My name is Rebecka and Rere is just something that (I think) my cousin started calling me, or maybe my sister or brother... Yeah, so it stuck and to my family I've been known as Rere ever since. (Or Rerre, we haven't really figured out the spelling yet)

at the time i signed up on the pfboards i was obsessed with paramore's song emergency so i just threw in the miss and got my screen name. i wanted to make it fallenxfrmxdisaster because that;s my band's name and my youtube screen name but i thought it wouldn;t fit so i used miss_emergency instead.

I came up with my name about five years ago. I used to call people "monkey" as a joke/insult, and went for "da monkee" originally. Putting it as monkee instead of monkey just to be different I suppose... but then I decided to drop the "da" part and just went for Monkee.

So nope it has nothing to do with The Monkees (the band) as a couple of people on other forums thought it did lol