DONT YOU HATE IT WHEN

Jessnesss

Dont you hate it when::

Life seems so awesome, then you make it crash right in front of you and you cant stop it from happening, cause its "the right thing". Then you regret what you did and all you can really say is sorry. But it doesnt mean a single thing. Everything life will ever be are a pair of bleeding eyes that wont stop crying cause its all youre good at. And people arent even surprised. Failing is what you do..failure is what ya are. Yep nice thought when ya think about. Life sucks right now.

• 2 years later...
Theres a gig you realllyy neeeed to go to.

and you just

cant go coz you cant find anyone to come with you?

i really dont like it.

that's never happened to me. i go to shows by myself all the time. sometimes it's actually more fun that way. you can just stand there and totally get into the music. i like going to shows by myself more than going with other people, i just realized. sweet.

It depends on where it is. If it is in Brixton Academy, yes because I will be stabbed on the way. Otherwise, I quite like to go on my own

fortunately, i live in a place where stabbings don't really occur. so i go by myself anytime there's a show i want to go to, and no one else i know wants to go.