Kerrang May 16th

nemesis90

Shes on the cover :)

hayley.jpg

Biffy Clyro - unfold the puzzle of life.

Plus: Queens Of The Stone Age unveil new material at secret London show, Linkin Park destroy the capital, Trivium mess about on the river, Paramore's Hayley Williams starts a 'RIOT!', Stone Sour / Slipknot axeman Jim Root faces the Random Question Generator, Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Zakk Wylde gives us his rock commandments, Where To Start With The Prodigy and Shadows Fall's Brian Fair tells us his favourite tunes in The Songs That Changed My Life.

yay :D

(remember £2.10p now) lol

heres some scans, you have no idea how many problems i've had trying to scan this then i find some scans are already on here but nevermind lol:-

she's on the contents page:-

hayley-1.gif

here's the article which is on page 28, you should read it, it's very interesting, it tells you a lot about the new album:-

paramoremay16th-1.gif

sorry it's not very good quality

I've scanned it, at better quality. It's full size so it'll probably take a little while to load (1.6mb)

Link: http://mysite.orange.co.uk/damonkee/paramore_kerrang_scan_full.jpg

I can split it in two, so it's smaller if people want.

Edit: If you have any problems with the link then just say, Orange has been messing me around lately...