Kerrang May 16th

nemesis90

Awesome...someday, just maybe, Kerrang will put the whole band on the cover though...

Can't wait to read the article...

unfortunately when you are as cool and supertastic as hayley, it is hard for the magazine ppl to look past that lmao. if only they knew what we knew, and thats just how cool the entire band is...

but, being such a big hayley fan, i never complain when i see her all by her lonesome

= )

I love hearing more about a bunch of the new songs and the inspiration behind them. Very cool.

yeah, i love that too. it's cool cos with a lot of their songs you actually find out what they are about and they have a wee story behind them, but with other bands you never really know so much.

I don't think i'm going to read that then :]

Half the fun for me is finding out what songs mean

Annnd when it clicks in my head, i just sit back and think wow

Cheyenne knows what i'm on about i do it with Senses Fail all the time haha

well if paramore are on the front cover anytime soon, i bet it'll just be Hayley. Paramore interview 3 or 4 weeks ago, just Hayley, this week it was just Hayley, and usually when they have Paramore posters, it's just Hayley. Kerrang pay far too much attention to Hayley, probably cos she's a girl. I mean they would never do a front cover with just Gerard Way on it would they? I think maybe there's one reason why Kerrang pay so much attention to Hayley.............

well if paramore are on the front cover anytime soon, i bet it'll just be Hayley. Paramore interview 3 or 4 weeks ago, just Hayley, this week it was just Hayley, and usually when they have Paramore posters, it's just Hayley. Kerrang pay far too much attention to Hayley, probably cos she's a girl. I mean they would never do a front cover with just Gerard Way on it would they? I think maybe there's one reason why Kerrang pay so much attention to Hayley.............

i think its basically cos shes a girl tbh there are hardly any girls in rock in ratio to boys and paramore are pretty amazing. and she is pretty hot also lol

Guest JadeIsRad
i wish kerrang would realize it's not a one woman band... but this is awesome nonetheless. way cute pic!

I agree. Kerrang are just stupid anway =D