WARPEDTOUR

spitfire

How? Did they only know the words to Misery Business or something? Haha.

well, yeah. basically. and the people surrounding me were just being stupid and basically couldn't even remember the name of the album when hayley asked us what it was.

and yeah, the video of the signing is when you have to take it from the side of the tent since you're not allowed to take pictures of them.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What time was their set? It really does change everyday, but I would think they're gonna play towards the end of the day for the most part.

2. About how money should a person bring (for food , water, other stuff?)

Well the price of water is ridiculous. I would suggest bringing a bottle and refilling it at a water fountian. If you want to buy it there though, it's like $3-4. And food is expensive as well.

3. How was the crowd?

You should be fine if you stay away from the pits.

4. About how many people do get the signings? No idea, sorry. They do cut off the line though, if there's too many people, usually.

5. Do they (paramore) walk around like will I be be able to meet them besides the meet and greet things? No idea, sorry. I haven't gone yet this year.

well, yeah. basically. and the people surrounding me were just being stupid and basically couldn't even remember the name of the album when hayley asked us what it was.

and yeah, the video of the signing is when you have to take it from the side of the tent since you're not allowed to take pictures of them.

are you talking about the signing at pomona? when did that happen?! lol.

that suucks. does anyone know if by any chance they walk around, or somethign so you can actually take pictures with them?

well at my signing hayley and josh were all nice about it and when people asked they took pictures. although you had to lean into the table to be in it.

well at my signing hayley and josh were all nice about it and when people asked they took pictures. although you had to lean into the table to be in it.

yeah.. i dunno if its like this at every stop, but the lines get long and the people running it are super nazi's, sign sign, move move, get out of the way sort of thing.

yeah.. i dunno if its like this at every stop, but the lines get long and the people running it are super nazi's, sign sign, move move, get out of the way sort of thing.

Well didn't you go to Pomona? I would guess that would be bad because it was sold out so there was tons of people there. It'll depend date to date probably, depending on how big the crowd is.

I would say all CA shows and major cities like Orlando, Miami, Denver, etc. would be the worst as far as lines at signings.

oh yeah def orlando since they're in the lead for the 10min thing with over 2000 demands.

yep virginia beach sure isnt a metro city. Plus I can get there early as I want the venue is right behind my school which is walking distance from my house. wonder if I can get a screen cap off google earth or something

i totally know which girl you're talking about. she was on a damn powertrip.