THE VOTING FOR AOL SESSIONS UNDER COVER HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno. everyone always cheats with those poll things with programs and shit, so i guess there is nothing you can do. i'm sure a few people even set up cheats for paramore.. so it's kinda weird that they're a way down at the bottom again.

yeah i saw that too.. i was super pissed. mostly because i spent like 2 hours voting on there.. and they just restart it on us.

I spent like 10 hours voting and voted almost 15 000 times on PR... my hand got sure ;p and they just restart it, why? because one of you just cheats! I think that was the primary reason why its restared.

Greetings.

And just play fair please! We will play fair too.

the re-starting of the poll can be counted as cheating i guess, but moving papa roach down to the bottom isn't because they put it in alphabetical order

it's all in alphbetical order except for papa roach. paramore would be after them, along with all the other bands that start with a letter after p.

i'm still voting right now and Say Anything is up to 7%. i think we're getting a good third party pull right now, haha. it could help us out here, because now papa roach is down to 64% or so.

EDIT: it looks like Say Anything's percentage is moving kinda fast, it might be rigged again.. uhoh. But then again, i'd rather have Say Anything "mysteriously" beat out Paramore than have Papa Roach beat paramore.. because say anything are pretty great.