THE VOTING FOR AOL SESSIONS UNDER COVER HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent like 10 hours voting and voted almost 15 000 times on PR... my hand got sure ;p and they just restart it, why? because one of you just cheats! I think that was the primary reason why its restared.

Greetings.

And just play fair please! We will play fair too.

Excuse me, what? None of us actuly cheated, did we?

^yeahh, im glad they're at the highest but still confused over the fact that it's not

fair that papa roach was one percent above paramore and now they're at the bottom!

that's messed up! and was this providence always on that list? because i just noticed

them there just now and i swear i just voted on there just a day or two ago and it was

pretty different from today... how weird.

Excuse me, what? None of us actuly cheated, did we?

Yeah but somewere, I don't know on which board, someone wrote that he will use a bot for voiting and other people said that they will do this too. This is fair? I don't think so.

But it's obvious that this paramore will win because they have many 13 or 15 years old fans, which have a very bad music taste :] This is a band for the masses and every kid likes such a type of music. Pop music ;d

Yeah but somewere, I don't know on which board, someone wrote that he will use a bot for voiting and other people said that they will do this too. This is fair? I don't think so.

But it's obvious that this paramore will win because they have many 13 or 15 years old fans, which have a very bad music taste :] This is a band for the masses and every kid likes such a type of music. Pop music ;d

Yeah, I did. People were asking what macro programs people were using so I explained how people did it. I don't however see how there's any 'cheating' considering you can vote as many times as you want. If AOL didn't want people mashing the vote key over and over (let alone automated macros) they would have restricted multiple voting and blocked your IP after 1 vote had been cast.

But they didn't do that now, did they?

Yeah, I did. People were asking what macro programs people were using so I explained how people did it. I don't however see how there's any 'cheating' considering you can vote as many times as you want. If AOL didn't want people mashing the vote key over and over (let alone automated macros) they would have restricted multiple voting and blocked your IP after 1 vote had been cast.

But they didn't do that now, did they?

Ok, so everyone should vote only once. I think that this would be fair...

I think that saying: 'Papa Roach fans are cheating', or 'Paramore fans are cheating', haven't got any sens... Couse we can't fake the voting, we can only vote. How? It's our decision.

who knew papa roach had so many fans :neutral:

It only takes 1-2 people macro'ing to fuck up the polls.

I could probably make a band w/ 0% win if I wanted to devote the 5 computers in my house to it. Thats why polls that allow multiple voting are retarded.