merch for warped tour

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it had RIOT! everywhere. not just the front of the hoody.

american apparel hoodies and stencils are an amazing thing. if you take your time and do it carefully you can probably do that yourself. i've noticed that if you use acrylic paint, but slightly water it down it has the same (at the very least, very similar) effect as silk screening, and it doesn't crack or bleed in the washer. i mean, it would definitely be sweet if there was actually a hoody like that but if there isn't, why not try it yourself? i'm very very tempted to do so.

american apparel hoodies and stencils are an amazing thing. if you take your time and do it carefully you can probably do that yourself. i've noticed that if you use acrylic paint, but slightly water it down it has the same (at the very least, very similar) effect as silk screening, and it doesn't crack or bleed in the washer. i mean, it would definitely be sweet if there was actually a hoody like that but if there isn't, why not try it yourself? i'm very very tempted to do so.

it saves you money to just buy a sweatshirt from a sporting good store.

i do the same thing. lol

it saves you money to just buy a sweatshirt from a sporting good store.

i do the same thing. lol

well, you could do that. i'm a huge fan of the way american apparel puts their hoodies together, though. like the way the arms are sewn on from the neck to the under arm as opposed to some hoodies where its kind of like they sewed the arms onto a tshirt version or something. i also find that the material is nicer and i can never find plain hoodies. they've always got even the tiniest logo on them somewhere. =/

i've been wanting a new paramore shirt. i only have a black one and seeing that i dont wear much black anymore, i dont wear the shirt..and plus they signed it, so i would like to keep it in good condition...i loveeee the pink one and the blue/orange one that says paramore and then riot! and im kinda digging the tote. my warped stop is like near the end, i hope they will have enough merch left in my size.

ok...so I'm thinking this shouldn't have been posted in the LJ in the first place, especially since that post is gone now...and I know the band likes for this kind of stuff to be a surprise...so, I'm probably going to delete this thread as well...or at least edit it to take out the links and specifics...no big deal that it was posted - you guys didn't know - and it was in the LJ first - but I'm just thinking we should probably try to keep this pretty hush hush...or as much as we can now that the cat's semi out of the bag...

Please don't repost the links or photos or anything...and keep them to yourselves if you can...thanks!