Sports :D

breakablethread

Mannnn I'm SO jealous of all you people talking about soccer... Any other time I'd know exactly what you were talking about, but now that I don't get FSC anymore, I'm SO out of the loop :(

We switched satellite providers and we don't get that channel anymore...

BUT ALAS! My parents have been talking about getting it back--I think they miss it more than I do!! :hyper:

chris benoit ... :o x

That creeped the hell out of me

I will confess i used to be an avid wrestling fan haha

But yeah he always seemed like a genuine nice guy

His head must have been screwed up on something

Eddie's death probably had some kind of influence

Ooooh i feel like i know things again

im meant to be going to wakefield tomorrow to watch wigan vs wakefield ... but Yorkshire's drowing :o x

damn, they lost 36-6 i think.........

anyway Lewis Hamilton came third at the weekend, still he's 14 points clear now, so he'll still be world champ i think.

anyway Lewis Hamilton came third at the weekend, still he's 14 points clear now, so he'll still be world champ i think.

I hate Hamilton with a passion...

The thing is i probably wouldn't hate him so much if they didn't focus the whole program around him, i don't care about his thoughts for the race every weekend one is on...

We want to hear from Nick, nobody rates him, but he is by far the best driver on that grid

And has been....for 7 years xP

^ what, how can you hate him?, and it's obvious they focus on him a lot cos he's really popular, he's british and he's doing really well.

Nick?, i assume you mean Nick Heidfeld, yeah he's a good driver but he's not the best..........Lewis will be the best driver ever, maybe even better than Schumacher i reckon.

by the way you're the first person i know that doesn't like Lewis Hamilton.

^ what, how can you hate him?, and it's obvious they focus on him a lot cos he's really popular, he's british and he's doing really well.

Nick?, i assume you mean Nick Heidfeld, yeah he's a good driver but he's not the best..........Lewis will be the best driver ever, maybe even better than Schumacher i reckon.

by the way you're the first person i know that doesn't like Lewis Hamilton.

Seriously, me and my friends hate Hamilton so much

He's actually more popular in other countries than he is over here

Oh and the fact he has such a dull personality it's just ugh i can't stand it

Yeees haha he's been my favourite driver for 7 years

But he's actually got a car that can do him some justice

But yeah ewww Hamilton, i don't think he will be better than Schumacher

The thing that benefits him is the fact that he's been with McLaren for so long

And also seeing as that's the first F1 car he's raced in he doesn't have to adjust like Alonso has

So yeah i don't expect as much from him in the future

The thing is he hasn't really overtaken anyone all season so that's what i'm waiting to see

Seriously, me and my friends hate Hamilton so much

He's actually more popular in other countries than he is over here

Oh and the fact he has such a dull personality it's just ugh i can't stand it

Yeees haha he's been my favourite driver for 7 years

But he's actually got a car that can do him some justice

But yeah ewww Hamilton, i don't think he will be better than Schumacher

The thing that benefits him is the fact that he's been with McLaren for so long

And also seeing as that's the first F1 car he's raced in he doesn't have to adjust like Alonso has

So yeah i don't expect as much from him in the future

The thing is he hasn't really overtaken anyone all season so that's what i'm waiting to see

I don't agree, i think he's probably the most popular sportsperson in this country right now, most of the people who went to Goodwood last week went just to see him and this weekend at Silverstone most of the crowd will be cheering him on. he's the best thing to have happened to formula one for a long time, it's kinda got stale over the past few years in my opinion and now i can't wait to watch it.

he's better than Alonso already i think, you could see that at Indianapolis when they were side by side and he won. he will be the world champion this year cos he's the most consistent driver, podium in every race so far.

oh and why Nick Heidfeld?, he's German!

I don't agree, i think he's probably the most popular sportsperson in this country right now, most of the people who went to Goodwood last week went just to see him and this weekend at Silverstone most of the crowd will be cheering him on. he's the best thing to have happened to formula one for a long time, it's kinda got stale over the past few years in my opinion and now i can't wait to watch it.

he's better than Alonso already i think, you could see that at Indianapolis when they were side by side and he won. he will be the world champion this year cos he's the most consistent driver, podium in every race so far.

oh and why Nick Heidfeld?, he's German!

Ah i don't know then but i thought he was way more popular elsewhere

Just when i've looked on the ITV F1 website quite a lot of people don't like him on there

But most of them are probably more hardcore fans you could say haha

Noooo i would never say he's better than Alonso, seeing as he's a 2 time world champion

Also i think Fernando is probably the smartest driver on the grid

Just he's feeling a little pressure, i don't think the McLaren quite suits his style

Oh i always liked German drivers haha before Nick i liked Frentzen but not to the same extent

Some people think i'm a little obsessed with Nick, but i actually think he's the best driver out there...just nobody see's it but me haha, he's been team mates with both Massa and Raikkonen in the past and has beaten them both yet they are in a Ferrari...it doesn't make much sense

Ah i don't know then but i thought he was way more popular elsewhere

Just when i've looked on the ITV F1 website quite a lot of people don't like him on there

But most of them are probably more hardcore fans you could say haha

Noooo i would never say he's better than Alonso, seeing as he's a 2 time world champion

Also i think Fernando is probably the smartest driver on the grid

Just he's feeling a little pressure, i don't think the McLaren quite suits his style

Oh i always liked German drivers haha before Nick i liked Frentzen but not to the same extent

Some people think i'm a little obsessed with Nick, but i actually think he's the best driver out there...just nobody see's it but me haha, he's been team mates with both Massa and Raikkonen in the past and has beaten them both yet they are in a Ferrari...it doesn't make much sense

Alonso is a great driver, that overtake at the weekend on Heidfeld i think it was, was amazing, he's 2 times world champion but he had one of the best cars.........i don't think he likes coming second to hamilton and he's trying too hard and maybe that's why he's struggling compared to last year.

he is a good driver Heidfeld, not the best but good.......i was a huge fan of this spanish driver for minardi a few years back called marc gene and i have a signed williams hat from him. now i like Lewis of course but i aslo like Kimi and Button.

Alonso is a great driver, that overtake at the weekend on Heidfeld i think it was, was amazing, he's 2 times world champion but he had one of the best cars.........i don't think he likes coming second to hamilton and he's trying too hard and maybe that's why he's struggling compared to last year.

he is a good driver Heidfeld, not the best but good.......i was a huge fan of this spanish driver for minardi a few years back called marc gene and i have a signed williams hat from him. now i like Lewis of course but i aslo like Kimi and Button.

Yeah that was a good move he did on Nick...even i have to admit that haha

Oh he definately doesn't like finishing behind Hamilton no, that's kinda clear

But i think he will get stronger towards the end of the year

It's just yeah he's making stupid mistakes because of the pressure

Hamilton is good...but he's not as good as people make him out to be

Haha oh i remember him, not that you can do much in a Minardi

Nooooo not Button...i don't like him either haha

The only British driver i like is Davidson

i knowww. DAYUM.

im scared tbh. the report on the salary cap is going to be released this week. theres the chance that if we did breach the cap, which we probably did seeing as stuart fielding cost us like £8million, we'd be deducted anywhere between 4 - 12 points :neutral:

ouch.