Sports :D

breakablethread

b

go the ducks, they won 2-1 yesterday! yay!

That was amazing. But can you believe that Ilya Bryzgalov is on Phoenix now though? =[ That makes me sad. BUT as long as he is a number one goal tender, I am content with him being gone. He is too good to be a back up goalie. I miss him thouggghhh.

absolutely GUTTED.

Gregory passes away aged 43

Former Great Britain captain Mike Gregory has died aged 43 after a four-year battle with a neurological disease. The Wigan-born former Warrington loose forward, who was confined to a wheelchair for the last 12 months of his life, lost consciousness last night and passed away today.

The illness was traced back to an insect bite while on tour of Australia with the Great Britain academy team in 2003. It is thought the bite caused Gregory to develop progressive muscular atrophy, a form of motor neurone disease.

He spent the last three years battling the illness and won many new admirers for his courage in adversity.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/rugby/rugby_league/article2902423.ece

Its fulltime. Im not dancing about or anything. But i personally felt if Scotland wern't to be there then England shouldnt either. I couldnt face all the media in my face and all the rest of it.

i feel for you guys, I know how i felt on saturday and it was utter devastation.

This'll maybe do you well in the long run though? Even if it doesnt feel like it the now