HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

My computer has been dead for like 8 weeks! But I'm back now! so WAAAAYYNNEEE <3! hey :mrgreen:

how have you coped without me in your life?, haha joking you probably haven't missed me at all. seriously how did you cope?, i can't cope without going on my computer for any longer than a couple of days.

ok, happy thread....well i'm actually in a better mood than i have been in the past few days, so yay!

Going on a two day skate jaunt with this company.

It should be excellent, but they're all really good, ergo i am as nervous as two nervous things.

and woohoo for you ! I love getting my hair cut. however, at the moment i'm waiting for my hair to grow so the damn top layers don't stick up like silly things. I look like an ant.

heyy, your a better skater than i am. lol. the last time i was on a board was like...8th grade? and i'm in 11th now.

i was pretty good at rollerblading though. i actually went down my street [which is sorta hilly] and went off a ramp and jumped over this hedge thing. and i could jump of like 9 stairs? which isnt't that good, but whatever. ha, i could jump off roofs too. lol.