HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

good luck emery!!!

soooo.

i convinced my mother to let me see rent. you know, the broadway show that my parents think i'm g.ay b/c of. well, thought that anyway. they've been against it ever since i told them over the summer. my father doesnt know about me going yet and my mom said i'd have to pay for it to go. so i did. :D

well, theres a school trip on may 22nd to nyc to see it. which is a little over a week before its closed for good. :cry:

so i paid for it then realized idk if friends are going. [we can get the money back if we back out so its all good.] so i asked around. a bunch of my friends arent going b/c they hate the show. a couple of them arent going b/c they saw it w/ anthony rapp in it. [aka the original person who played mark]

so my best friend said she already paid. and...EMILY'S GOING!!! :willy_nilly:

hahaha thats funny, cause in history today everyone blurted out fersure!! [thank god we did the "no jkjkjk lololol. i heart your fxcking makeup omg i love your hair. is that a new tattoo, did that piercing fxcking hurt? no jkjkjk lololol." part when he was talking to a teacher in the hall. hahaha.

someone even did the "hey boo how are you" thing in the beginning. =D

I'm happy that I still have money left. I drank only 3 drinks last night (spend around 14€) and because I still have money, I'm going out again in 2 weeks when one my friend comes from her holiday.