HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

Ahh today was so much fun!

My uncle's retirement from the Marines ceremony was today & it was on the USS Constitution, so once the ceremony was over we got to get a private tour of the ship. Then we went to a bar at the Coast Guard base or whatever it's called, to go eat lunch & just relax for a while so I played foosball with my cousin's boyfriend...which we were both laughing at because I'm awful at playing it. Then we got another private tour of a Coast Guard ship this time, which we really weren't supposed to because the ship was like active or something, but it was fun.

Wooo going to Boston is rad.

:D

im happy cos i just went shopping, bought a pair of trainers, bought some underwear, mum bought me filters and rizlas (wtf?)

and then we went out for a meal, and i ordered this thing,

and it came out to be the size of fucking africa.

it was mental.

and now i feel sick, ffs.

(thats a rant, but shh)

but yeah, thats it.. :]

Last night my bf decided to play online poker (he's really good at it) the whole night so I got to sleep in his bed alone (how awesome it's to have the bed all for yourself, PRICELESS!). He came to sleep around 8am next to me and we slept 'till 1pm, then 40 minutes of b-day hugging and then I got a present... Beautiful bracelet! I don't like to wear necklaces, rings or anything like that but this cracelet is so... My style that I'm so wearing it.

Best b-day morning ever.

I love him.

im sitting here with my 4yr old sister atm, & after listening to Decode (she likes it! haha), I asked her what she wanted to listen to now, and she said "nothing compares to"

I was like "huh, whats that?" and she looked at me like I was mad like "PARAMORE!"

she mean't crushx3 xD

now shes sitting here singing every word haha

I'd love you forever if you that, haha.

I'm happy because I'm listening to The Morning Light.

I will do it, I can screen cap it for you too so you have proof. haha

& I'm happy because woo the race is on, & it's at Talladega...pretty much my favorite track.

:willy_nilly: