HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

Best weekend ever!

Friday: Me and my bf headed to capital city, where we met one of his cousin. We bought some cider while we waited for his other cousin to appear. Then we went to buy more drinks... I think about 40 cans of beer and cider. Then we drank and played NHL 09 ( I suck!). Around midnight we just went to the club to listen one finnish punkband and headed back to my bf's cousin appartment (downtown) and went to sleep.

Saturday: Woke up around 1pm, me and my bf were alone for couple hours because cousins had work. After they came, store and drinks again. That night we decided to take a train and went to other cousin's appartment (outside Helsinki) in Kerava.

Sunday: Bf and his cousin started drinking around 3pm (we went to 3 different pubs). We met couple super cool dudes who bought us drinks. It seems that I'm an ideal girlfriend because I know how to have guy fun LOL. Late at night we went downtown again and headed to couple bars.

Monday: We supposed to go home on sunday but we both decided to skip school and we slept late. I came home around 11pm.

My boyfriend is awesome when he's drunk :D