HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

Today was just pretty rad. I love how things keep managing to resolve themselves lately.

The morning was hell, i'm still recovering from that gig on monday (bloody Paramore, who do they think they are anyway?! pshaw) so my head was a-pounding and my friends decided to try and wind me up about it, because i'm proper grouchy when i have a headache. It wasn't the best idea, i just ended up wanting to hit something.

BUT THE WONDERS OF PARACETAMOL KICKED IN and the headache was no more- resolve-ation number one.

Next, i got told my music coursework deadline was tomorrow for our ternary compositions. Well, shit me, i haven't done anything to that since last year ! Panic ensued, especially seeing as i have a "maths challenge" in place of my music lesson tomorrow morning. Lame. Went to speak to my music teacher, begged a bit, promised a cup of tea (i'm such a damn suck-up) and he's allowing me to hand it in first thing back after half-term.

RESOLVE-ATION NUMBER TWO.

Spent my RS lesson taping everyone's hands to random objects with cellotape, only for karma to come a-whooshing in in the form of me getting my hands taped to a coke bottle for the entire lesson. Got fed up, and wrestled with that damn tape until i finally ripped it off- along with all the hairs on my arms. It was bloody fun, though- (sort-of)RESOLVE-ATION NUMBER THREE.

Then i had my ensemble music performance/assessment to be completed. Was doing it with my sister as a clarinet/flute duet (i'm proper hardcore with my clarinet, me) and naturally, as i and my siblings are horrendously good at, panicked a while. But it all went very well after a bit of flapping and got 24 out of 25. RESOLVE-ATION NUMBER FOUR.

And then i was in sort of a good mood already. And all was good. Went to the local skate shop to pick up some stuff for friday's epic LDN08 meet and had a nice chat and now i'm in a very good mood.

And this post is probably far longer than is even nearly necessary.

AVIT.

I should add to my good mood list, as it is long enough already i may as well just carry on:

LDN08 on friday. Which i did mention in passing on that massive post. But yes. It is a-looming, and it is going to be so awesome. 40-odd skaters rushing around London on a FRIDAY (avit police) in an unofficial meet. I realise there's been far larger meets than this, for occasions such as Go Skate Day and Wild in the Streets, but SRSLY. UNOFFICIAL. It is going to be rad. rad rad rad. Skating all day, followed by a video premiere in the evening, followed by lots of alcohol, followed by drunken skating.

And then it is my friends birthday on the sunday. Which calls for a weekend-long mashup because it'll be half-term and nobody cares about mondays in half term. Cannot wait.

YES.

Okay, i'll stop being so insufferably cheerful now ;-) on your merry way, jenkins !

*toddles off*

Yeah, last week's was sort of disapointing... It was fine whilst i was watching it, it held my attention and what not. And then it finished and i was like "so wait, nothing really happened did it. oh."

This weeks has aliens YUS. And a feud between Gwen and Rhys, how intrigeuing. It's about time he played a bigger part in things, you hardly know he's there apart from the odd phonecall, it's just like "I'M GWEN I LOVE YOU CAPTA- i mean rhys".

Crazy happenings in TV-land.