HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

Finally, finally mastered Jerry C's canon rock... All the way through, without a slip. My fingers are a-bleeding and complaining due to silly gauge strings i'm currently rocking, but i'm feeling relatively accomplished. It's something i've been meaning to learn for ages, and today has given me a perfect opportunity to do so. RAD.

Also gave my drums a good old battering for the first time in a while.

I'm feeling entirely musical today, which is a surprise as usually my GCSE sucks me dry like the bloody vampire subject it is.

YES.

• Like 1

Finally, finally mastered Jerry C's canon rock... All the way through, without a slip. My fingers are a-bleeding and complaining due to silly gauge strings i'm currently rocking, but i'm feeling relatively accomplished. It's something i've been meaning to learn for ages, and today has given me a perfect opportunity to do so. RAD.

Also gave my drums a good old battering for the first time in a while.

I'm feeling entirely musical today, which is a surprise as usually my GCSE sucks me dry like the bloody vampire subject it is.

YES.

Noo!!!...you cant be able to play that before me! shoot!...

man I'm starting to hate you so much for your talents.

and is that good or bad?...A little bit of both :)

geez you...

Haha man, trust it ain't that hard ! You could easily do it. You just have to apply yourself.

...Or something equally as insightful ;-)

I may record and upload it onto youtube for shits and giggles. Hmmmn.

To add to the happiness:

AVIT lasagna for dinner ! Haha. Gee, my stomach is a-grumbling.

:D

Thanks anyways. You're a very cool person.

And you're the same age as me?! wow...

:) just you see, I'll be greatness, I'll be the next steve vai ect all those others. I'll surpass them :D

but still...you're greatness, so young and you can play that song...

• Like 1

i'm happy cause the school is starting with more plans for relay for life. and if you dont know what that is, its a cancer fundraiser, you stay overnight at the school with a bunch of teams, live music, lotsa walking. its fun. check it out online or something. but anyway. happy=last year i got to hang out w/ emily for HOURS on end. well, last year..it was in june. hahaha. woooo may 30th!!