HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

This is the first time I've been back to school in about a week and a half, and my best friends saw me walking up and went "KAILEY'S BACK!!!!" and all ran up to me screaming and attacked me with a huge group hug and my friend Kiley was like "I MISSED MY BESTT FRIIENNDDD!!!" and they hugged me for like 10 minutes and didn't let go of me all day.:)

AND I might go to THIS this weekend! :D

I hate AE, but I dont care. Ahahaha.

AND my hair looks great today. Ahaha

It's just a great day! :mrgreen:

Im happy because I just seen the most BEAUTIFUL women I had ever laid my eyes on today, Man she was a magnet attracting my eyes, you shoulda seen her face! pure beauty! her hair was just perfect and aww...I wish I met her. Too bad I hid in total seclusion in the van.

I just cleared out my room for the first time in ages, all to avoid doing my physics coursework. It was an absolutely mission, and i found many, many weird things including a half empty-bottle of mouldy beer; it was quite the discovery experience.

I feel quite pleased with myself. And accomplished. And even slightly noble.

Sitting here with a bowl of cocopops and cookie crisp (mixed together, as only they should be eaten) and a bottle of diet coke, got some good music playing, wearing my new shoes and my ginormous crushcrushcrush t-shirt. Perfect preperation for a rave, i think ! Tonight is going to be so good.

i'm happy b/c i got to talk to emily earlier today, and i will most likely be able to talk to her this afternoon/night.

the cast and crew for the musical are having a techno dance party from 4-5. then we're getting a pizza party!! then we got opening night tonight, and we'll hope it goes well....better than the last dress rehearsal last night.

and i got a boost slushee. and you people who are not from my town dont know what it is, you probably think its the energy drink. but its not. its something else made before that was made. hah.