HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

I'm happy because I'm supposed to attend another hockey game this weekend. Hopefully all goes according to plan and I will be able to be of attendance. Going to just one game simply doesn't cut it. It's like a potato chip--you can't have just one, you have to have hundreds of others.

This time though, I WILL pick up a copy of Ducks Digest, haha. I believe that's what it's called anyway. I was going to grab one at the team store last week when I went to the game, but it totally slipped my mind after being entranced by a foam sign.

so, on saturday at stage crew, the full cast was there going through rehersal.adn we couldnt' actually work on the set for most of the time b/c they were using the set pieces for run throughs. so since i'm doing spotlight i got to sit around for a little bit. so since it was in the audotorium i just sat in the front seat for a little bit here and there. so at one point, i'm sitting on one of the seats cutting out these foam pieces for something...idr what. hahah. but emily walked over, sat in the seat next to me, and was like "so i heard you sliced your finger with that razor, you alright?" and then we started talking about this one half retarded kid in crew, about the play, about music, and then she had to go b/c she was in the next scene. so later i was working on making the benches and tables and stuff look really old and used and beat up, and she came over and talked for about a minute. so after that i went and sat on one of the hidden set pieces. [its hard to explain where it is, but its like in a corner behind a set house we made.] and it was me, her, and about 3 or 4 other people all talking. and i was talking to someone else sitting right next to me. and she was talking to the person right across from her. we were about 4 or 5 feet away. and we were in differentish directions. idk i'm not a good explainer. but then i would glance over at her. and i noticed that about half the time i was glancing at her, she was also glancing at me. but it wasnt like a pissed off glance, or a 'i hate you' glance, or anything like that. idk what it meant. she's so confusing. haha. sometimes i'll think she hates me and other times i'll think she likes me likes me, then other times i think she just likes me as a friend. but i think she's straight. so anyway, back to the happy. i was sitting in a chair in the audotorium part again a little later, and she jsut came over to me, sat right next to me, and we just talked a little. and then we were silent watching the scene going on. and i'd glance, and she'd glance. and our heads were about 3 or 4 inches away from each other. adn this one time i looked over at the same time she turned her head to look over, and i got to glance into her eyes, and idk. i felt something there. she didnt though. i know that, b/c she's straight. lol. but i definately felt/hoped there was something there.

sorry, today i'm not in the best of moods, hardcore stressed w/ the play and school and grades and friends-finding out that one backstabbed me, and i thought she was my best friend. idk if i put that in the rant thread. haha. so sorry if none of that makes sense, but it does in my head. and just typing that made me happy. haha. and sorry it was so long. lol.

The Subways are playing in my town's venue next thursday, i'm so stoked ! Why the hell are they coming to Hitchin ?! Club 85 is getting more recognised as a venue, bigger bands keep coming to play here and i can't work out why as it holds about 200 max,- but hell i'm not complaining !

The Subways are playing in my town's venue next thursday, i'm so stoked ! Why the hell are they coming to Hitchin ?! Club 85 is getting more recognised as a venue, bigger bands keep coming to play here and i can't work out why as it holds about 200 max,- but hell i'm not complaining !

Lucky bitch. :(

It's been ages since I've seen them live!

And their new album's taking its time to be released! :nono:

I'm happy because I went to the Ducks game last night. I can now officially say that I've witnessed it all. I witnessed a hat trick from Selanne, Kunitz scored, Huskins scored too, and I witnessed the best goalie fight ever. Then I witnessed one of our players getting hit in the mouth and losing teeth, which wasn't cool.

It was a great game. We beat Chicago 6-3. I HAVE SEEN IT ALL. AND, I got a George Parros puck. I can die a happy woman.