So i sent a few messages to Kerrang and i got a reply!

nemesis90

ah it's just got a comment about "working with flat surfaces" (talking about Hayley's chest) and something about her talking "Rot". it'll make sense when you see it.

I know it takes the piss out of everyone - I just assumed after what was in last week's issue that they'd at least steer away from doing anything else for a while.

That's low man.

It's probably just to send out the message that kerrang doesn't give a damn if you don't like what they write because they've got so many readers, they can afford to loose a couple.

I'm gonna go and buy it in a minute though and see for myself.

I think there's a review of the Underworld show in there this week or next week as well. I know there's gonna be one 'cause their photographer was there and he was being an ass and shoved through the crowd, literally pulling people out of his way to get to the front.

The thing is though, recently there's been cover features on Linkin Park & The Used and they made Linkin Park out to be assholes and Bert to be a nutcase and guess what, they were written by the same Tom Bryant that wrote the paramore article.

Yep. The Linkin Park and The Used ones were also made them out to be assholes. Stuff about Bert "Uses the truth to hurt others" and Linkin Park caring more about money than music.

We can agree that that Tom guy is a dick. Anyway, go to my thread and give opinions about what you think actually happened!

Yep. The Linkin Park and The Used ones were also made them out to be assholes. Stuff about Bert "Uses the truth to hurt others" and Linkin Park caring more about money than music.

The Linkin Park thing was true (or I think so) I saw them being interviewed on Gonzo and it was basically memorized things that they said to answer questions.

For those who haven't seen it, from this weeks Kerrang!

Not good for Paramore in my opinion... Kerrang has given them more exposure than any other magazine in the UK so if Kerrang "dump them" then it won't be good for them. By the looks of things Kerrang aren't going to admit to being wrong and that's reflected in the cartoon. It's as if they're saying "we didn't make it up, it happened that way"... =/

But I just think that the article was partly true. Because I can imagine the guys not being "in the mood" to be interviewed, so Hayley answered the majority of the questions and Josh chipped in with a few answers too while Zac & Jeremy started messing around with their legs in boredom. And so Hayley looked like she was "in charge". I mean if I had to 'dress up' for a photo shoot then I wouldn't be bothered about what to wear. So if that was the case with the guys then Hayley would have helped out picking clothes for them.

And of course we know how stupid/crazy the guys can be, I can imagine Zac wanting to wear something stupid or over the top lol So Hayley being in my opinion the "spine" of the band, or the "leader" would help pick suitable clothes for them. And as a result she may have come across as being bossy.

So what that guy said from Kerrang about the guy writing what he saw is probably true, only the writer may have just interpreted things [what happened] wrong.

I don't know if she cares MORE about image than music...

((Unless you count image as people looking up to you, etc. instead of just what you look like...))

But really, if people were going to be taking pictures of me to be put in a magazine that millions were going to see, I'd wanna look good, too hahaha...

okay, Hayley said "image is important to every band.i don't think every band focuses on it like us"

what i get from that is that Hayley is talking about how they look, appearance wise.maybe thats not what she ment but thats what i interperated it as and so did other people on other music forums.

i'm not saying that Hayley does think that paramore's image is more important than their music, i personally don't think she does think that.

but in her response she didn't mention this and i think this'll work against paramore with music fans.

i don't know if they did but they could have possibly come away from this article looking like they care more about their image then their music.maybe, this is just my opinion but thats not a good thing.

Well I think considering how much they have banged on about the new album, we know they care about the music.

Way I see it now: The guys weren't in the mood, but Hayley was, so she was kinda trying to get them motivated-picking clothes, answering the questions. aybe the other guys unwillingness to cooperate made her look even more of a bossy biatch

okay, Hayley said "image is important to every band.i don't think every band focuses on it like us"

what i get from that is that Hayley is talking about how they look, appearance wise.maybe thats not what she ment but thats what i interperated it as and so did other people on other music forums.

i'm not saying that Hayley does think that paramore's image is more important than their music, i personally don't think she does think that.

Yeah, that's what I got from it, like they care about what they wear and such. They're teenagers for god's sake, teenagers are like that and that's going to be excentuated when you know you're having your picture taken to go on the front cover of a magazine. Of course other bands that are made up of men in their late 30's aren't going to be so fussed about what t-shirt they have on and the colour of their shoes, they're over that.

Yeah, that's what I got from it, like they care about what they wear and such. They're teenagers for god's sake, teenagers are like that and that's going to be excentuated when you know you're having your picture taken to go on the front cover of a magazine. Of course other bands that are made up of men in their late 30's aren't going to be so fussed about what t-shirt they have on and the colour of their shoes, they're over that.

i can't work out if this is aimed at me or the writer of the article,lol.

anyways its a good point.

what the hell.. did anyone just see megs big long post in the 'everything' section?

it well musta been deleted cos i went to comment and it didn't exist anymore.

the drawing in it was class.

Yeah, it was funny... But it's REALLY unneccesary..

I tried to comment too, but like you it wasn't there for me...

I pasted most of it into the KerrangComic thread, though...

I pretty much agree with everyone in this topic. I can understand if the guys did have an off day, everyone does. But this journalism bullshit ticks me off at times, like right now. They just want the most juiciest article and for everyone to remember. That's basically what they got, even though everyone remembers it negatively. That's just my two cents.

Oh yeah, it really doesn't matter to me too much what journalism has to say about Paramore since basically everyone knows they're not like that. They're so down to earth that they remind me of just regular people, not famous, just your... homies I guess lol.