So i sent a few messages to Kerrang and i got a reply!

nemesis90

so i sent a few out to all the kerrang workers.

i said 'How could you write such an article full of LIES and BULLSHIT about Paramore?! huh?! You guys best not be BIAS when you review their show or new album'

this was their responce

Hey

I'm really sorry the article wasn't to your taste. Though i must point out that it wasn't actually me who wrote it, i just happen to work for Kerrang! magazine. To be quite honest, i think you may have missed the point... The thing about journalism is that, ideally, its not biased by whoever the subject might be. Yes Paramore are a very popular band but why should that mean everything that's written about them should blow smoke up their arses? At the end of the day Tom Bryant wrote about what he saw, i highly doubt anything was fabricated and im sure everything written was observed at the interview.

Imagine how boring it would be if everyone kissed everyone elses arses?

And watch your language, your mum wouldn't be pleased.

im still annoyed

Hey

I'm really sorry the article wasn't to your taste. Though i must point out that it wasn't actually me who wrote it, i just happen to work for Kerrang! magazine. To be quite honest, i think you may have missed the point... The thing about journalism is that, ideally, its not biased by whoever the subject might be. Yes Paramore are a very popular band but why should that mean everything that's written about them should blow smoke up their arses? At the end of the day Tom Bryant wrote about what he saw, i highly doubt anything was fabricated and im sure everything written was observed at the interview.

Imagine how boring it would be if everyone kissed everyone elses arses?

And watch your language, your mum wouldn't be pleased.

you know i think thats a fair responce.

i was thinking about it and i've read alota stuff about what people have said about this whole thing, paramore fans and people who aren't paramore fans.i still think the article was a load of crap, and extreamely biased but at the end of the day it is mostly the writers own opinion.

i think what is gonna do paramore wrong is that the writer implied that paramore care more about their image than their music and in Hayley's responce she didn't deny this.

i don't even know you know.

i'm just curious as to how much of tomorrow's issues letters page will be about Paramore. lol

Yeah. And it's a shame Kerrang don't print the Editor's reply to letters like NME do...

I wouldn't say that the article was 100% bull shit. In my opinion there was some truth to it. I could go into a long explanation but right now I don't have the time.

Jesus, what a dick. You should write him back and tell him that you should have expected some kind of smart-assed response like that from a Kerrang worker...

And if this guy just wrote what he saw, then he must be a woman hate for fuck's sake.

And just for good mesure, you should throw lots more curses in there just to get a rise out of him... And tell him your "mum" hates Kerrang too, and told you what to say word for word, lol...

Whatever. We all know that the Kerrang thing was crap, Paramore knows that it was crap, and anyone who has ever met Paramore knows that it is utter crap so whatever they say is crap. He wrote what he wrote and that's his opinion. It's like I always say, "any publicity is good publicity..."

i was thinking about it and i've read alota stuff about what people have said about this whole thing, paramore fans and people who aren't paramore fans.i still think the article was a load of crap, and extreamely biased but at the end of the day it is mostly the writers own opinion.

i think what is gonna do paramore wrong is that the writer implied that paramore care more about their image than their music and in Hayley's responce she didn't deny this.

my thoughts exactly.

I don't know if she cares MORE about image than music...

((Unless you count image as people looking up to you, etc. instead of just what you look like...))

But really, if people were going to be taking pictures of me to be put in a magazine that millions were going to see, I'd wanna look good, too hahaha...

I don't know if she cares MORE about image than music...

((Unless you count image as people looking up to you, etc. instead of just what you look like...))

But really, if people were going to be taking pictures of me to be put in a magazine that millions were going to see, I'd wanna look good, too hahaha...

speaking for myself because idk where sophie stands on this, but it wasn't as much the stuff about looking good, it was more about the way the author said they acted. sure, it could've been an off day and stuff, but still. when you're a professional, you don't let those things happen.

haha i've been super tired i guess. idk. i guess i'm also annoyed with all the people who are so anti-'people saying crap on paramore' because it happens to EVERY BAND. i could tell numerous stories about it, but i won't

if a journalist feels that you're acting in a way that's not ... 'positive' (for lack of a better word, then it's not professional. going of the response letter, the author wrote what they saw, and they saw the band not acting professionally.

we all know they're sweet kids though, so maybe it was an off day.

haha but i'm really not trying to be negative.

Yeah I understand what you're saying...

Maybe the guy was expecting them to be... purer?... than they were... Less kid-like... They ARE kids, like he even said, so I don't know... Maybe that was his way of explaining himself.

But I understand what you mean, and yeah, every band gets shit talked on them... But what kind of fans would we be if we didn't get pissy about it??? ;-)

But he did seem to make themout to be manipulative, the whole thing about Hunter, and Hayley did seem like a prissy 8 year old princess.

And to be honest, the message you sent them was very immature. If you wanna get a point across, don't do it like an 8 year old. You can't expect a serious response other wise.