Your Current Obsession

Tee

i'm going through yet another one of my massive Harry Potter stages

i've been a huge harry potter nerd for like...eight or nine years now

but every once in a while, like before a new book or movie or something

i get all obsessive and re-read all the books and watch all the movies thirty times and stuff

hahaha

currently all i think about is harry potter

omg my sister is exactly the same. she watched the 4th movie 3 times today. and its just sooo annoying. its a great film though! but not excessively haah

Sneakers/shoes.

I've never had much growing up, but in the last year and a half I've hit bigtime (okay, not that bigtime, but still pretty good) money, so I've been buying a lot of kicks. Just in the last two months, I've purchased 9 sneakers. I know it's not practical, but no one can blame me for wanting something I've never really had growing up. :D

My current obsessions are:

Paramore(of course)

Leggings ( my mom never lets me wear them though)

Frank Iero (I feel like such a fangirl...but I guess I am.:D )

and Singing.

That's about it but everything (except Paramore and Frank) usually changes to something different every other Month or so.

^Why won't she let you wear leggings? I made my mom wear leggings, haha. It was fun.

Haha! Really? My mom would never wear leggings. I bet that was really cool. Did she like them?

I dunno. I think its just because SHE doesnt like my striped or checkered ones. And the only way i can go out in public with leggings is if i wear my black ones with a jean mini-skirt, not shorts.

I guess, its just not her style although it would be me wearing them.

Haha! Really? My mom would never wear leggings. I bet that was really cool. Did she like them?

I dunno. I think its just because SHE doesnt like my striped or checkered ones. And the only way i can go out in public with leggings is if i wear my black ones with a jean mini-skirt, not shorts.

I guess, its just not her style although it would be me wearing them.

Ahh, my mum's like that too! If she doen't like something, then I can't wear it.

It's pretty stupid, eh? haha.

Anyways, ATM I'm loving KENOTIA!

Even though Ive only got like two of their songs on my i-pod.

I really can't wait for their album to be released!