ROCK SOUND SCANS

Jessnesss

"The Hayley Willams show"...

I'm not sure if I like that... HOWEVER, I have to agree, that she's the one that gets the crowd going... But she's vocals, so that's basically her job..

EDIT//I DO like that they said "whether she likes it or not" though... Way to be anti-Kerrangish! :)

EDIT#2//Where the first two on that page not from rocksound because if they weren't I'm going to feel REALLY dumb, and BOO to Kerrang if they were from Kerrang... That just hit me when I saw that poster, and I thought "awh, man, i'm gonna look like a retard now, lol..."

EDIT#3// LOL! Okay, done editing this. I figure it out. That HAS to be Kerrang, because the end of the other article talks about "getting over the Hayley fixation" Awesome.

I like that writer.

put the big picture of Hayley together :) Badly, but I did it. May be usable for graphics. It's HUGE (over 2,000 pixels wide), so you'll have to PM me your e-mail address if you want the full one.. I can't upload it. I've been trying and it won't upload, so here's a small version.

hayleyrocksoundfixsmallix4.th.png

Veeery nice. Gracias.